• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors (RPG) | Custom

Hepi, you should add health regen to the basic shield.
Health regen is the best stat early, I am using two axes just because of the bonus health regen~
Also, the sell system seems kinda buggy...Displays basic leather helmet as 22 gold and 32 gold, sell 3 of them, get 44 gold and my equipped one is gone... :/
Just like my shovel that is displayed twice with different values in the shop.

heppi some items doesnt have attack or defence like my sttuded helmet or battle shield also where adventurer bottle can be buyed

need to fix partying. For example when you make a party and kill stuff you don't get the kill count on quest. So if you kill a boss only one member get the kill. The one with the most dmg. So even if you kill it 2-3time it wont work. So if you go tanking like me you never get the kill count and then you need waste 400pot to solo kill any boss just because other people cant help you.

need to fix partying. For example when you make a party and kill stuff you don't get the kill count on quest. So if you kill a boss only one member get the kill. The one with the most dmg. So even if you kill it 2-3time it wont work. So if you go tanking like me you never get the kill count and then you need waste 400pot to solo kill any boss just because other people cant help you.
Amen

Theres a bug with the God statue at least in Rook, that you can buy several times Strenght atk... So yesterday I wasted like 1k hehe.

Theres a bug with the God statue at least in Rook, that you can buy several times Strenght atk... So yesterday I wasted like 1k hehe.
I would not consider that a bug ast str just gives you 0.001 attack power and rest is cap so you can carry more stuff waste of money imo :)

Not sure where you want to receive your feedback, so I thought this'd be the best place for now.

Been playing it for a bit today, and I gotta say I'm really enjoying it. I like the new NPC interaction system, it just seems a lot easier to look at & to read stuff back. I've never been a real fan of this client, mostly because only a few OTs actually use the OTClient and it feels so much different compared to the oldschool Tibiaclient, I really gotta get used to it. It does however provide the possibility of a lot more additions, so I suppose once you get used to it it's an awesome client.

Few things that I noticed so far (only level 6):

- You HAVE to keep your left mouse button either clicked down all the time or click it every 2 seconds, making it quite annoying to loot and hunt at the same time. Not sure why you decided to change the battle system to this, it doesn't feel like it adds something other than annoyance.
- The mountain borders at the Troll camp south-west of Malikanu are lacking a lot, monsters & you seem to be able to walk in the walls.
- I somehow got one show when going up the ladder to Troll Champions (none of them were close enough to hit me, yet I instantly died). I had this same problem when I was leaving Adara, I walked through a fire and a few steps later I randomly dropped dead (not from starvation or dehydration, both were 50+).
- It's not really clear to me how distance fighting works exactly. I am able to use clubs/swords/axes without any limitation so far, yet I can't use spears even when I change my 'stance' to throw or distance combat. I think there should be a small guide about this on the site, to make it more clear for newcomers like me. I noticed that one NPC in Malikanu is able to teach you distance fighting techniques, not sure if this has anything to do with actually being able to use spears, or if this just highers your hitchance/damage.

All in all I'm really enjoying the server, even though it has some minor flaws in my opinion (especially the battling system).

Last edited:
Not sure where you want to receive your feedback, so I thought this'd be the best place for now.

Been playing it for a bit today, and I gotta say I'm really enjoying it. I like the new NPC interaction system, it just seems a lot easier to look at & to read stuff back. I've never been a real fan of this client, mostly because only a few OTs actually use the OTClient and it feels so much different compared to the oldschool Tibiaclient, I really gotta get used to it. It does however provide the possibility of a lot more additions, so I suppose once you get used to it it's an awesome client.

Few things that I noticed so far (only level 6):

- You HAVE to keep your left mouse button either clicked down all the time or click it every 2 seconds, making it quite annoying to loot and hunt at the same time. Not sure why you decided to change the battle system to this, it doesn't feel like it adds something other than annoyance.
- The mountain borders at the Troll camp south-west of Malikanu are lacking a lot, monsters & you seem to be able to walk in the walls.
- I somehow got one show when going up the ladder to Troll Champions (none of them were close enough to hit me, yet I instantly died). I had this same problem when the raiders attacked Adara, I walked through a fire and a few steps later I randomly dropped dead (not from starvation or dehydration, both were 50+).
- It's not really clear to me how distance fighting works exactly. I am able to use clubs/swords/axes without any limitation so far, yet I can't use spears even when I change my 'stance' to throw or distance combat. I think there should be a small guide about this on the site, to make it more clear for newcomers like me. I noticed that one NPC in Malikanu is able to teach you distance fighting techniques, not sure if this has anything to do with actually being able to use spears, or if this just highers your hitchance/damage.

All in all I'm really enjoying the server, even though it has some minor flaws in my opinion (especially the battling system).

Spears are bugged. The mountain borders are the way they are on purpose to hide hidden secret holes and etc.

When we look at something it bring up the box with what it is.
What I don't like is that you have to constantly move your mouse to the X to close it.
Can you please make it so that you can close it by pressing Esc (escape).

@Sorelio: Using two weapons and applying stats is a known issue which will be fixed with further updates. In general the entire monsters should be very well balanced on Adara, allowing a good start including good first equipment. Up to that the prices for health potions have been lowered with 0.0.0.4, but I agree some more cooler stats actually improving the beginning need to be implemented

Sell System: The price shown on the trade window is identical to the price shown on the item description. The main problem is that Npc's will sell a certain item, but you can carry plenty of different types with you. The best way would be to check an item before selling it (right click on the item image on the sell window and press look), to ensure you are selling the correct one. To prevent selling equipped items, check the box "ignore equipped".

@kaizenKz: Studded Helmet should have good stats when beeing looted since 0.0.0.4. Before they had wrong stats. Same goes for battle shield and plenty other items. I'm moving items to the new item system step by step, to ensure they are more or less balanced in a good way instead of adding hundreds of items, causing me to re-do everything again in case all are unbalanced

@Deadbringer: Agreed. Thats on my list for the next updates, just not sure when I can manage to finish the code.

@Mauvm: This is not an issue but intended, as you are not gaining health, mana or strength (capacity) with each level, allowing you to fully customise your character

@mich3208: As Jaed Le Raep mentioned, spears are right now bugged and I'm already working on a fix for that, which i taking a lot more time then initially expected.

Combat System: I have changed the combat system as I felt the classic handling for combats is way too boring. Just sitting there and waiting for a mob to actually die with some hotkeys spammed. At the very beginning this system might look a little boring, but later in the game and once all clans are implemented, you will realise that it can become actually very cool. Up to that you will be able to increase your attack with certain items.

Mountain borders: I will check them out, quite a while since I designed that area and it could be that some things are lacking. Ty!

Troll Champions: They are intended to be very strong, as I would like to have areas for which players can be not ready and have to re-visit them later once they became stronger. Sometimes you could manage to find very intersthing things or simply new, bautiful hunt areas or quests. P.S: Could you please remove the spoiler part of Adara? Thank you ^^

@Zasranets: I could add that you can close the box with ESC, but once that is implemented it will require the box to be focused. If this is done, you cannt look on items and continue moving until you ensure the game window itself is focused. Have you considered moving the item box to a location on your screen where it doesn't bother you? It can remain open it will be overwritten once you are looking on another item.

Right now I'm working on plenty of balancement things to ensure everything gets ready soon. Items and clans will be added frequently now.

If anyone is locating bugs inside the game, you can of course also use CTRL + Z to send them directly. Mapping issues can also reported that way, as the position of the player is stored and I can check everything up. Feedback is always welcome here or on the PhiadariaSoft Forum, so I can read it up and to ensure things are either slightly changed or ajusted.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Ahh I never thought about moving it, good point. I think it should be fine now :)
Also are sets still a thing? or do you just find items with random stats and thats it? and are you still able to find items that are equivlent to the old ancient items?

2skill only also make it maybe....idk..limited? be great to have more attack slot with longer cooldown skill and stuff like that.

Here's some feedback from my side as well.

General
It's a nice rpg server which I remember from when it was quite new several years ago and I always respected that you kept working on it even when there wasn't anyone playing it. Overall it's still a nice rpg server I enjoy playing. A few things are still unclear which could use some clarity in game from for example npcs or a tutorial on the website.

The line of sight required in order to see a monster, player or npc is also a nice touch. You can really face something dangerous just around the corner. For people who are not playing: only walls break the line of sight.

Battle mechanics
You mention that holding the cursor is less boring. It maybe add a little bit and I got used to it. What bothers me a lot though is that I can no longer chat with people while fighting since one hand has to stay on the mouse. Neither can I easily move items, read some messages or do other things inside the client since the cursor has to stay in the screen. Beside that there are the debugs caused by it which I told you in game and of which I will send you the crash reports if I do get them.

Thirst, hunger, exhaust and capacity
These new systems are totally fine and the thirst system could be nice in desserts, but they lack clarity. The hunger system is pretty self explaining, but for the thirst one it would be nice if a npc could give you some information about it (optional of course). I had to read about it on the forum or I wouldn't have known about the different kind of water and the function of the traveller's bottle. The exhaust system is still a mystery for me. I assume it replaces the stamina of real tibia, but I don't know that yet since I haven't been logged out for an extensive period of time and it also keeps decreasing when doing nothing at all.
The icon for the capacity could use an update. Since it's the white dove that indicates pz in real tibia it confused me a lot and I thought it had something to do with either the danger level of the area or when I could pvp.

Primary and secondary attacks and abilities
Just like the previous systems this system could use some clarity. For me it was unknown that there was a character overview window in which I could select what kind of attacks I wanted to use and where I had to select my spells as well. The window itself is very clear though.
Toggling between different primary attacks is not so smooth. With the limited mana pool and mana regen early game I often found myself having to switch between magic and melee. In order to do that I had to keep a huge window open. You can also only switch between primary attacks once the current one is off cooldown. If you click too early you have to select an other one first and then the one you want again.

Majik (magic)
There's a lack of (very early game) mana regeneration items at the moment. So far I've looted only one mana regen item. It would be nice if they were available earlier, even in rook. I guess you can already get them in rook by killing skeletons, but that's pretty late game in rook.
At the moment it's also unclear to me what influences the damage I deal with holy blast since I can't increase my magic level yet. It could be nice if you can get magic level skills earlier in game.

Item stats
Some item stats are a bit unclear to me. Strength does increase your capacity, but I also heard that it increases your damage (don't know if this is true). There's also something called +exp from dead monsters. Me and my friend weren't sure wether you get increased exp from all monsters you kill or that it's some kind of typo and it's only increased experience from undead creatures.
As someone suggested it would be nice if shields could get the health regen stat as well. It's often more beneficial to wear to weapons early game now for the health regen despite all the other stats of it are going to waste. It's nice that clubs are clearly the more defensive weapons with quite a lot protection on it. Unfortunately I haven't seen a clear identity difference between swords and axes yet, but that could be just me.

Levels requirement on items
It's nice that as you level the items you loot from the same monsters are getting slightly better. However, the level requirement that raises as well prevents you from helping out friends and random people with items or trading/selling them to lower level people. It would be nice if the level requirement doesn't raises or only slightly.
During teamhunts it can also avoid people using some of the loot when there's a level difference within the group.

Selling items
Selling items is quite unclear and you can easily sell the good item you have in your backpack by accident. Having a depot nearby or some kind of window in which you can throw the items you want to sell would make it easier. Now I have to walk to depot, throw everything I want to keep into it and then I go to the npc to sell my loot.

Other
Thieving: either I failed hard went I went thieving in every shop before I left rook or it's very unclear what you've stolen.
Client music: when I open the client I have music (before getting into game) while I have the music muted. I have to unmute and then mute it in order to really mute it. Once in game it's muted properly.

Edit:
Map walking also seems to stop working sometimes till you relog. Haven't figured out yet what causes it.

Last edited:
Had to reboot the server several times - sorry for that! ( of course with a otification :) ). Sell window is now fixed and should no longer sell inventory items as long as you have activated 'ignore equipped' on the client.

@Zasranets: Sets and legendary items are still in-game, but very rare. Unlike before those stats will drop randomly for a certain instead of permanent drop.

@Deadbringer: Skills will be more adjusted, hopefully until weekend to make them more attractive. Already got a new engine running, allowing me better calculations

@Nuxohiz: Thank you for the detailed feedback. I agree that there is a need of more detailed explanation of the game mechanics. During first login there pops up a small tutorial, but this one is still mising huge parts. I will extend the descriptions even more and add them as regular window, allowing players to read everything.

Thirst, hunger, exhaust and capacity
Exhaust is right now not implemented and this value can be ignored. The other values will be explained like I said before, even better with the next client update. For the capacity icon I agree, I will try to look for it.

Primary and secondary attacks and abilities
Yes, that one needs definately be explained a lot better. Primary attacks can be used with the left mouse, secondary with the right mouse. Passive skills (like healing, first aid, etc.) can be added to hotkeys and beeing used with them

Majik (magic)
There are already items available adding mana regen, but a little more rare. Magic damage is influenced by the weapon you are wearing. So a higher damage weapon will deal higher damage with weapon. Up to that each skill provides a basic attack value. On my list is a damage description, on how much damage you will do right now with the skill. This is already in progress

Item stats
Strength is now only increasing cap and no longer the damage dealt. the + experience value is right now bugged and will be fixed on weekend - looks like a wrong calculation. At the very beginning axe, club and swords are more identical and only differ on attributes. Later on there will be a larger variation.

Levels requirement on items
Level requirements are based on the levle of the looter / the buyer. I might change this with the next updates, as I got a new system available. Planed is to set the required level to the monster level you have looted the item from.

Selling items
This was a huge issue today which I hopefully fixed by now. It should no longer be possible to sell items in case 'ignore equipped' is active. You can look on the items before selling by right clicking in the trade window item and using look. There you can check if the item is the one you want to sell. Up to that I will add a sell cursor with one of the next updates, allowing you to view and sell items with a left click on the specific item.

Other
For thiefing you have to turn of the secure mode system. This will change with future updates to make it more clear. I added it to ensure you are not accidently thiefing an item you would like to use.

Client Music:
This issue bugs me myself and I will fix that as well once I'm re-doing the audio system for the client.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

@mich3208: As Jaed Le Raep mentioned, spears are right now bugged and I'm already working on a fix for that, which i taking a lot more time then initially expected.

Combat System: I have changed the combat system as I felt the classic handling for combats is way too boring. Just sitting there and waiting for a mob to actually die with some hotkeys spammed. At the very beginning this system might look a little boring, but later in the game and once all clans are implemented, you will realise that it can become actually very cool. Up to that you will be able to increase your attack with certain items.

Mountain borders: I will check them out, quite a while since I designed that area and it could be that some things are lacking. Ty!

Troll Champions: They are intended to be very strong, as I would like to have areas for which players can be not ready and have to re-visit them later once they became stronger. Sometimes you could manage to find very intersthing things or simply new, bautiful hunt areas or quests. P.S: Could you please remove the spoiler part of Adara? Thank you ^^

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I see, that explains quite some. Hopefully it'll become more fun later on in that case, in a way that it outweighs the cons of not being able to chat and loot while attacking.

Mountain borders were mainly the ones on the right hand side inside the mountain (if that makes sense to you, it's the walls to the right of your character you're able to 'walk into').

I get that they are supposed to be strong, but I didn't even see one hit me. I purely roped up with 130 HP and randomly dropped dead, without anything moving or my HP decreasing from 130 to 0. This made it seem quite odd, especially since it had happened before and felt like a bug. Sorry about the small spoiler, was in a bit of a hurry, editted that part.

Last edited:
Don't make the level requirement on the weapons that drop from monsters too high though. You don't want to discourage teaming up to kill good monsters for better equipment.

I did turn secure mode off and the npcs did came after me, but I have no idea if I managed to steal something succesfully. They didn't always seem to come after the first time I tried to open something.

The troll champions could use some warning in advance though. The idea of having strong areas to return to is nice, but at the moment it's similar to letting a newbie in rl tibia rook hunt orcs and then suddenly add an orc berserker there. The difficulty change is just too big without any kind of warning. Dragons for example have a warning by adding a lot of fire to the map.

Last edited:
fix selling stuff please? If you have 3x same item they all disappear and u get paid for only 1 item. Even if you try to sell them one by one. you have to put them on ground and then only have one in backpack.makes it impossible to sell stuff. I know its a bug because it used to work really good but just telling you to look into cause it made me quit :D . But wil be back later tomorrow :)

edit: you also need to fix your item. So I find a damn crazy battle axe but my noob axe from rat have more dmg. two handed sword....wasting hundred potion (20k cash) on hunting higher lvl monster just to get really crappy items with no stats/not even sellable isn't fun/worthing it.Im all in for hard server but higher risk should pays off eventually. Not sure if its because its an alpha but if you want people to grind farther then rootworm rat and troll you'll need to make the next tier creature drop stuff.

Last edited:
I would love to ask for an explanation of each stat available in the equipment, some of them are confusing so if you please @Lord Hepipud could try to explain most of them will be great.

Heres some of the stats I dont get rly well:
  • damage to life
  • damage to mana
  • experience from dead creatures
  • weapon atk? where does it increases I dont get it.
  • shielding skill - each skill its 10% more defence?
Greetings, Liro.

Heres a funny picture lol..

45h6wmq.png

I would love to ask for an explanation of each stat available in the equipment, some of them are confusing so if you please @Lord Hepipud could try to explain most of them will be great.

Heres some of the stats I dont get rly well:
  • damage to life
  • damage to mana
  • experience from dead creatures
  • weapon atk? where does it increases I dont get it.
  • shielding skill - each skill its 10% more defence?
Greetings, Liro.

Heres a funny picture lol..

45h6wmq.png

• damage to life - Means takes a % of your damage and returns health.
  • damage to mana - Means takes a % of your damage and returns mana.
  • experience from dead creatures - We tested this and seems like its broken.
  • weapon atk? where does it increases I dont get it. - Weapon attack is automatically added to the weapons attack from what i seen.
  • shielding skill - each skill its 10% more defence? -- never tested looked into it

And that is my opinion on that!

Doing questline to being able to continue getting to places etc halts people who just like to hunt.
I couldn't stand WoW ever since release of it because of linear questlines.
And many people who play tibia are the same, they do not like linear questlines and like to hunt/grind on tibia.
Take some tasks for a creature and fuck em up.
Thats basically the regular tibia stuff.
But quest lines where you actually get shit from. To look forward to doing, that is a different question.
As i asked you ingame Hepipud, some quests are needed to get done to advance to certain areas.
But that halts people that know the server really well to level up a new char without grinding their balls off on questlines.
And even if the questlines are once per account, the feeling that you MOST go do these pointless quests grinds my gears.
Just wanted to give my fair feeling about this.