• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors (RPG) | Custom

The Client should update itself automaticly. What happens after you try to Login?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Hey hepi,
I love your server its pretty awesome with the all the new systems
I also like it to expolre soo much on your map
I hope I get high level to see the a boss fight in real on the pic it looks really nice

See you in game :)

There have been plenty of updates already, even though they are not that content related. This weekend a new content update will be applied.

The Server changelog is splitted into two Website pages:
Update Changelog
Server Changelog

I just forgot about this post - sorry, I will Keep updating this one as well in the future! :)

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

You got base systems ready and now only content time?

Anywho. cool server.

Base Systems are almost ready now. Just some smaller things missing. Of course the client requires an update soon, as plenty of UI things are still missing.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

The Content update for Dar'Saye is now released!

* Added new tasks to Npc Thenzon at Dar'Saye, unlocked once you completed the basic quest line at Dar'Saye, unlocking new areas to explore and to solve riddles at
* Reduced damage received by field objects (fire, poison, energy) while Walking on them and over time

Enjoy!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~