• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors (RPG) | Custom

The Client itself is in general designed to work on Windows XP as well. The main Problem is that I'm not having a Windows XP system for testing here - as I upgraded everything. The VC Redist should in general provide you with all required data, as these are Microsoft defaults.

I will check it out. Have you tried to download the latest client already (0.0.0.5)?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Cant connect server but im offering free graphic help.
@Lord Hepipud
Hey you need maybe some better quality logo of phiadaria ?

Last edited:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2e6hnpc.jpg
http://oi62.tinypic.com/116n8f8.jpg
2e6hnpc.jpg
116n8f8.jpg

The Font looks pretty awesome. The background too - just not certain what iz should be :D
A new logo would indeed be interesting, but in general a smaller one without such a circle (like the box of my current logo without the circle which contains the text).

Maybe you can send me a short PM? then we can something out.

Thank you in advance :)

About the login problem: What exactly is the error you are getting? Hade you made a character yet? In that case can you tell me the name please?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I cant connect i think even to character creation ;/ <connecting to login server> and then connection failed <error 10060>

Have you download the latest client (0.0.0.5) from the download section? Which operating system are you using?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Is your terminal showing any errors while trying to connect to the server? (CTRL + T).

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Hotfix release! Today we have released a hotfix for plenty of issues on Phiadaria. Here is the list:

* Added better pathing to the Malikanu farms to allow players to find Barton a little easier
* Adjusted loot chances of better items and from bosses / champions
* Changed opening times for Dar'Saye bank and post office to 7:00 to 20:00 o'clock
* Increased damage of nearly all combat skills
* Reduced gem sell price inside the shops
* Renamed Beholder to Soul Reaper
* Renamed Elder Beholder to Soul Eater
* Removed all ressource costs (combat / mana) from primary attacks
* Removed all ressource cost from passive skills like healing, light, and so on (expect passive combat skills like inferno)
* Removed Malikanu Orc Raid from the game, as it would make the quest area for newcomers not accessable
* Removed the level gate at the lower old temple floors of Dar'Saye and replaced it with a normal door
* Fixed not working elemental damage provided by weapons
* Fixed not working unlocked skill upgrades on items
* Fixed experience gain bonus not applied from killed creatures
* Fixed Ghosts which are now killable with normal weapons as well
* Fixed not working damage to life and damage to mana
* Fixed inferno spell which will no longer cause damage with the power up part
* Fixed items not migrated to the new system applying plenty of bonues values to players, causing an imbalancement (they now start with the name 'Old' and have the description 'In ancient times this might have been a very usefull item. Nowadays it's useless.' set on them
* Fixed plenty of map and typo issues
* Fixed gem sellers who are now buying listed gems again
* Fixed an issue with map walk sometimes bugged by blocking objects, causing your character to only do one step for new map walk events until you relog
* Fixed a small issue which will now prevent creatures from droping loot in case of beeing killed by a Npc
* Fixed an issue with healing or light skills which could not be casted inside protection zones
* Fixed an issue with power up spells (like inferno), causing the player to be unable to walk in case of having died during the power up part

Enjoy the game!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

hi, i was just making sling herb / grave flowers quest
wanted to pick sling herb but suddenly my backpack was full and i didnt get my sling herb, now i have 3/4 and cnat finish my quest ):

Have you checked the ground on where you have been? You should get the sling herb there, as it would simply drop to the ground. Just wondering why he added the herb in first place, as there is a check ensuring that you cannot take quest items in case your backpack is full or by not having enough capacity.

I will check this out.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

So nice now my eq is shit sniper gloves without stats... legs too (even legs from dar'saya quest lol) i had like 15 hp regen and 6 mana regen a lot of hp/mana boost + dmg to life/mana now i have to loot new eq cuz i got only armor and bow lol

So nice now my eq is shit sniper gloves without stats... legs too (even legs from dar'saya quest lol) i had like 15 hp regen and 6 mana regen a lot of hp/mana boost + dmg to life/mana now i have to loot new eq cuz i got only armor and bow lol

Cry baby, u only care about loot harakiri xD (klanki)

Ehehe klanki u lost ur sniper gloves too :/
Btw cyclops drone throw stones every 0.5sec thats too fast + i cant wait for next update :D

Will leveling up swording skill increase dmg with small fireball when using a sword weapon?

Cyclops are not yet updated and will follow the next days, including plenty of other monsters and new items I will introduce. Magic Damage will be increased by upgrading the knowledge I will introduce this weekend.

Right now I launched a small update for decreasing the server load on huge areas and with plenty of players online. Reduced plenty of overhead and re-worked the entire system behind.

More can be read at http://www.phiadariasoft.com/main/node/6266

About the previous items: All of them with the old rusty item name should be kept. Once they are changed to the new system, the stats will be re-rolled and you can use them again.

Enjoy!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~