• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

@Arthasek

It is up on Ot server list and been there since yesterday. Its just not the only server there. Just wait and you will see it!

BUT THERE IS NO COUNDOWN AS classicus had and milion ppl started there coz they saw it comming

strange thing that they putted classicus as promoted server but they didnt put realots yesterday strange things going on :p

I have a doubt, as you have the original files, you can not unlock some secrets? as the Lake Amros in Desert Jakundaf? there is something in the body of the island? haha :)

I've jotted down my account and password after character creation, but did not receive any email because my email is hotmail, this will be fixed?

thanks for listening! :)

The problem is at the proxy company, we have sent a ticket explaining what is wrong, it should be fixed soon

Failed launch? it just started, everything works, we have people online, cant ask for more now can we?

I don't think it will be a great success, there is already plenty low rate ots online out there.. Personally I like realots because it has the real files that cipsoft used but overall the previous realots servers was closed within months because of inactivity from players or lack of staff being online and fixing things. I guess you just have to be patience and eventually there will come more players but it can take time. I wish you good luck!

Well I won't play, simply because I no longer trust the name of realots and what it has become. I don't believe it will last longer than a month, my main reason for not playing is that I expect it not to last more than 2 months (just being realistic). If there was some sort of guarantee that the server would last a very long time I could overlook some of the other flaws, but at this current state I don't see that as a possibility. Having the cipsoft files isn't enough anymore.

Nothing personal, there are just better options out there.

Well I won't play, simply because I no longer trust the name of realots and what it has become. I don't believe it will last longer than a month, my main reason for not playing is that I expect it not to last more than 2 months (just being realistic). If there was some sort of guarantee that the server would last a very long time I could overlook some of the other flaws, but at this current state I don't see that as a possibility. Having the cipsoft files isn't enough anymore.

Nothing personal, there are just better options out there.

And all i see in there is whining without any sort of explanation or justification for your accusations and your negatism.
You dont point out either why you think its not gonna last longer than 2 months nor did you point out what those other flaws were, all you did was nagg about how it will go down soon and why YOU wont play and what YOU think about it.

All in all, couldnt care less about a post like that since its not helpfull in any form whatsoever.

Also, Server is being DDoSd, and its simply pathtic that someone would go to such lengths just to sabotage the launch of a server that isnt his. hint hint ryan ;)

And all i see in there is whining without any sort of explanation or justification for your accusations and your negatism.
You dont point out either why you think its not gonna last longer than 2 months nor did you point out what those other flaws were, all you did was nagg about how it will go down soon and why YOU wont play and what YOU think about it.

All in all, couldnt care less about a post like that since its not helpfull in any form whatsoever.

First off, I can tell you care about my post since it obviously got you riled up enough to posting this emotional reply. So don't tell me about how you "couldn't care less" as if it's worth anything. The fact that you're asking why the server would fail shows you're replying without reading my other posts, but since you asked I'll enlighten you on one of the reasons. There are 2 types of people when it comes to realots:

Type #1: People who notice the server's fatal flaws and try to change it/get it changed some how.

Type #2: People who don't notice/accept that the server is capable of having fatal flaws and stick their fingers in their ears when told otherwise.

The reason the server fails is because the current admin and the majority of the player base are type #2. The first admin was type #1, too bad he was too lazy for it to matter much.

At this point realots has probably lost so much credibility that it's best to give out the server to the public and see who does the best. Having the best gun doesn't make you the best shot. There are clearly people more capable of hosting.

Also, Server is being DDoSd, and its simply pathtic that someone would go to such lengths just to sabotage the launch of a server that isnt his. hint hint ryan ;)

There is no need for me to ddos this server, it dies out by itself. And that's not because of admin but because of this community.