• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

decent

Experienced G'
Reaction score
As you all know i have closed the server and decided to relaunch it, this is because i never played tibia myself. Robert ( last realots hoster ) told me about it, and got me hooked.
Sadly that meant that all the ingame knowledge about the game was with him. As he got inactive, the server suffered severly, And the server died.

I've been paying for the servers and proxies since then, all by myself. So i figured it was time to see if the intrest was still out there. Beeing new i rushed the launch. It didn't turn out the way i wanted.

This time i have recruited more people to help me with advertising, gameplay and programming, Things will be done properly this time and not rushed.

So i will do one last try with my new team:

Cykotitan:He were involved in programing the server natala, He have a long experience with servers and tibia and he is a Very good programmer.

Oz: The creator of OZ tools. Also he is a successful programmer inrl. he is very talented.

Advertisers: 3 oldschool players that will help with advertising etc.

I'm Confident we can and will make Realots the best it can be.

join now
Account Registration is up!
http://www.the-realots.net/register

About
This is a pure copy of the original game, as it was 2005 with a few custom changes such as increased damage on knight weapons and stars/light bolts for paladins,
to make the gameplay more fair and more pleasant.
This is the first server in years that is using the original CipSoft files. You'll notice a huge different in the gameplay compared to the OT files,
such as NPC and monster behaviors also all mysticism such as unexplored quests are available, perhaps you're the one who knows how to obtain the Sword of Fury?
There will also be updates with new features such as tournaments/events, new content and harder quests for higher levels.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rates
• Experience will be three times faster than original tibia (3x)
• Skills will be faster than original tibia (3x)
• Magic double up compared to original tibia (2x)
• Loot rate will be (1,5x)
• Monster spawns will be faster (1,5x)
• Gold rate will also be custom (2x)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP
PvP will be open, the rules are the same as CipSofts. If you attack another player you will get an white skull and it will remain for 1 minute,
but if you kill another player you get this white skull for 15 minutes and also get a frag registered and that frag will remain for 24 hours,
if you kill 3 players under 24 hours you'll get a red skull that will remain for 15 days. If you kill 7 players under 24 hours you will be banned for 7 days.

Conclusion:
A player gets a red skull if they kill:
Three or more unmarked characters in one day (24 hours),
Five or more unmarked characters in one week (7 days), or
Ten or more unmarked characters in one month (30 days).
• Poi
• Rashid
• Anticheat (Tested and working)
• Fair and Active staff

Features
• Automatic save & clean system
• Automatic database backup at server save
• Protection against DDoS
• Mute system, you will be able to ignore players.
• Parcel & letters, send items and letters to your friends.
• Chat channels, try asking in Help channel if you're stuck in a cave without a rope
• Rule Violations, suspect someone is using a bot? Don't hesitate, use ctrl+r in game.
And much more, and more to come.

Server Information
? www.the-realots.net ?
?https://www.facebook.com/groups/1455214458061316?
? Client: Custom, http://www.the-realots.net/Realots.zip on the homepage.
Based on Tibia client version 7.7
? Uptime: 99.9% no restarts or server resets, if there is something new it will be updated within next server save.
? Hosted in: German, and there will be a multi proxy support which means that players all around Europe will be able to play without major lag.

Only 7 days left til it launchesssss! I really feel like this time it'll be a good launch and the server will get the attention it DEFINITELY deserves :) Can't wait!

Cant wait =) already over 80 accounts created and one week left to start =DDDD

static exp 5x or some stage and lootrate 4x and reduced frag system 6 for rs 10 for ban and frag lasts 6h and i will bring people. fuck rpg

Going to fail hard.

RealOTS = Oldschool low-rate in EU

Tibianic = Oldschool low-rate in EU

Which has better credentials, uptime, population, and trust?

USA proxy has worse latency than the NL/DE proxy, I tested this last RealOTS.

Some of my us friends did not complain about lagg or bad latency what so ever on last Realots using the Usa proxy. They live on the eastcoast, new jersey. Two other players from ohio didnt have any problems either.

Some of my us friends did not complain about lagg or bad latency what so ever on last Realots using the Usa proxy. They live on the eastcoast, new jersey. Two other players from ohio didnt have any problems either.
Were they playing an MS above level 90 with boh and time ring?

No? Well okay then. Good luck competing with EU players on the USA proxy.

They were highlvls, not suffering from any loss of speed compared to the eu players in our group. They used latency fix and optimized keyboard settings.

Were they playing an MS above level 90 with boh and time ring?

No? Well okay then. Good luck competing with EU players on the USA proxy.
Don't even bother you man, these 3 guys you see posting are the "Advertisers". They're hired to say good things *cough cogh* lies, deny youre one of these. Because this proxy won't even be as good as WTFast or any other good(real) proxy could be, and even using these ones you will start to lagg after lvl 50. Where you are at (states) doesn't really matter. This is just an example; explain me why you guys think a BR will stop paying his WTFast/Tibiatunnel and then stop play tibianic and start into RealOTs, if you offer worst pings to him?
I mean it's really good that you guys use the CIP files but that's not enough to get a longterm community.

9/10 Players from America that log into an US based server noticed the difference regarding PvP and step lags and agreed they we're lagged at EU. The rest keep playing' at 100% RPG mode because they can't do much at PvP but yet they keep saying they don't lagg(even to themselves) just because don't want to leave the community(all time wasted, friends, server, etc.)

Anyways just figured out I'm not interested in the server anymore even if it were hosted in the US so I'll just leave the thread
Only way I could play long-term now it's a server hosted by Iryont/Dennis and ofcourse in America.

Last edited:
I'm always looking for old school servers, but man, really?
I wonder how good are the things you guys smoke, cause there is no way to understand why the f*ck everyone keeps hosting low-rate old school servers in EU when there is already Tibianic which has a bigger community, players begging for US server and it's older than sh*t.

Think smart, US servers = America Players (South America, Central and North) and a lot of players from europe with low ping.
EU servers = America lags and EU wins.

That's it.

As much as I would like to play, there's no way I can play servers on EU.

I

Think smart, US servers = America Players (South America, Central and North) and a lot of players from europe with low ping.

what?
europeans have just as much ping on us servers as US players on eu servers, and honestly its 80~ ping difference shouldnt be a problem for anyone.... and besides there are way more players in eu than us so its better to have eu server

what?
europeans have just as much ping on us servers as US players on eu servers, and honestly its 80~ ping difference shouldnt be a problem for anyone.... and besides there are way more players in eu than us so its better to have eu server

Did you even read all my post?
I said all america, not only NA.
And when I say US server, the whole planet benefits from it while on EU servers, south and central america players can't even play it because of 250+ ms.

Don't even bother you man, these 3 guys you see posting are the "Advertisers". They're hired to say good things *cough cogh* lies, deny youre one of these. Because this proxy won't even be as good as WTFast or any other good(real) proxy could be, and even using these ones you will start to lagg after lvl 50. Where you are at (states) doesn't really matter. This is just an example; explain me why you guys think a BR will stop paying his WTFast/Tibiatunnel and then stop play tibianic and start into RealOTs, if you offer worst pings to him?
I mean it's really good that you guys use the CIP files but that's not enough to get a longterm community.

9/10 Players from America that log into an US based server noticed the difference regarding PvP and step lags and agreed they we're lagged at EU. The rest keep playing' at 100% RPG mode because they can't do much at PvP but yet they keep saying they don't lagg(even to themselves) just because don't want to leave the community(all time wasted, friends, server, etc.)

Anyways just figured out I'm not interested in the server anymore even if it were hosted in the US so I'll just leave the thread
Only way I could play long-term now it's a server hosted by Iryont/Dennis and ofcourse in America.
right?

makes me laugh, people log in and are level 1 with literally 150 speed and are like OMG WOW SUCH LAG FREE!!!!!

People have no fucking clue.

I'm always looking for old school servers, but man, really?
I wonder how good are the things you guys smoke, cause there is no way to understand why the f*ck everyone keeps hosting low-rate old school servers in EU when there is already Tibianic which has a bigger community, players begging for US server and it's older than sh*t.

EU servers = America lags and EU wins.

That's it.

No way! Someone else with a brain!

I don't get it either my man. Great opportunity for a low-rate USA and no one is taking it.

right?

makes me laugh, people log in and are level 1 with literally 150 speed and are like OMG WOW SUCH LAG FREE!!!!!

People have no fucking clue.

No way! Someone else with a brain!

I don't get it either my man. Great opportunity for a low-rate USA and no one is taking it.

dunno where u guys live but if its in HueUHeauhUELAND then the distance from brazil to USA(center of it) is 4500 miles and the distance from brazil to germany is 5800 miles, is that really that much of a difference in ping, u are fucked either way and nobody is gonna host a server in your dirty countries

stop fucking crying because every single one of your posts is "ITS GONNA FAIL OLOLO DONT HOST IN EU" pathetic.

Just want to point out that a US low-rate server was launched and had a maximum of 6 players? and daily 1-2 players online? If there is such a great demand for a low-rate US server... why didnt more ppl join?

dunno where u guys live but if its in HueUHeauhUELAND then the distance from brazil to USA(center of it) is 4500 miles and the distance from brazil to germany is 5800 miles, is that really that much of a difference in ping, u are fucked either way and nobody is gonna host a server in your dirty countries

stop fucking crying because every single one of your posts is "ITS GONNA FAIL OLOLO DONT HOST IN EU" pathetic.

Wow, you're such a dumbass dude, you should try to open your mind just a bit and not think only about your sorry ass.
I'm not crying, I'm just pointing a fact.
I dont even live in Brazil, all I'm saying is that South America and Central America CAN'T play on EU servers and it would be great if we had a global oldschool server with some decent latency.
Plus, i'm not even saying anything bad about the server, i'm saying that it is stupid to host a EU server limited to only EU players since there is already a bunch of them playing somewhere else.