• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

I've seen lowrate U.S servers launch, yet they all die within like a week.. anyone saying servers will see more activity if it's launched in NA is just stupid..

@decent

All posts above the America lag issues are just either flaming each other comments, racial or cultural discrimination and PERHAPS like 2-3 of them constructive critiques (maybe less) no wonder why it is so hard to get a solid "old school" community in a server. Nevertheless, please think about this issue as during the realots development, not asking for a complete US based server (that would be awesome tho) but at least try to tackle the lag issue as much as possible. thaks

As you all know i have closed the server and decided to relaunch it, this is because i never played tibia myself. Robert ( last realots hoster ) told me about it, and got me hooked.
Sadly that meant that all the ingame knowledge about the game was with him. As he got inactive, the server suffered severly, And the server died.

So you're saying you know why the server died, and that it was because the previous guy (Robert) became inactive and you were too inexperienced to carry it? This maybe true, but was Robert ever competent enough to run the server to begin with even if he were active? I doubt it, it takes more than "ingame knowledge" to run a server like realots, it doesn't exactly run itself.

This is about the 6th relaunch of realots now, and as you've probably guessed, it's not as easy as putting a server online and waiting for people to arrive, there has to be something that drives people towards the server. You have to understand the reasons people play. If you don't understand that then you're doomed to make the same mistakes as before. Having a "brand new team" isn't gonna help much if you continue the same old routine.

As for advertisements, there's not much point. All the oldschool players have seen what you have to offer, you should change the game before you advertise it, otherwise the advertisement is just a lie when you pass it off as something "new".

First actually make it new.

Just want to point out that a US low-rate server was launched and had a maximum of 6 players? and daily 1-2 players online? If there is such a great demand for a low-rate US server... why didnt more ppl join?
khaldtor please go

when this EU RealOTS attempts to compete with EU Tibianic and fails in a month let me know

no one even played the usa server due to it randomly coming online, many would've played if it was done properly.

khaldtor please go

when this EU RealOTS attempts to compete with EU Tibianic and fails in a month let me know

no one even played the usa server due to it randomly coming online, many would've played if it was done properly.
your logic fails here because eu server came up randomly too, at the same time, we were just as suprised and we had 10x the amount of players US server had, there just isnt many us players, tibia was always dominated by swedes and poles

your logic fails here because eu server came up randomly too, at the same time, we were just as suprised and we had 10x the amount of players US server had, there just isnt many us players, tibia was always dominated by swedes and poles
at the peak EU was 25, USA was 12

>being this retarded

khaldtor please go

Hey man, whoever you might be. I'm not thamange. You've said your piece like a hundred times already, we get it. You don't like the server. Could you please just move on? we don't need your opinion we've read them in all previous realots threads and i don't think im alone thinking we've had enough. Everything from this point and forward is just you complaining like a little boy who didn't get his ice-cream after dinner.

Silk, i think Jens gets that it's hard. But he is still trying, that's more than you can say for alot of other hosters. I get it that alot of people have been and still is dissepointed in the realots various hosters. But most of us come back as we know how extremely good the ot is. And to be honest, what more can we as a nonehoster ask for, more than they try and make it as good as they possibly can.

This time around, the OT has alot of things that was missing out last launch, like anti cheat client. BlackD and alot of other bots doesn't work with this new client. Gold drop is 2x, only those 2 makes the server at launch 5 times better than last try.

It's really hard hosting a successful server, to keep it interesting and to keep a strong community around. But in the end, what more can you do than try? If you think Tibianic was Iryonts first server you're dead wrong. It takes alot of experience with failure to make it right, Jens had alot of failures, but he is still trying. And to me, and hopefully alot of others that's a good thing, no it's a GREAT thing.

I'll be playing, and alot of others. If you're one of thoose guys who's not gonna play, do us all a favor and stay at the server you're at now. I can't see any good reasons for you to come here and complain or troll. It just makes all of you look like a bunch of unsuccessful douche bags.

//Micke

Well said @Khaldtor. What a cheap way to end the discussion for Ellomatelol, but to be honest, I'm glad he responded like that. I hope they were his last words of toxic behaviour. Pathetic, that's all I can say about people like that. +1 for you :)

Haha wow, you rank high in the list of most toxic haters I got. Just go on and hate somewhere else.
Well said @Khaldtor. What a cheap way to end the discussion for Ellomatelol, but to be honest, I'm glad he responded like that. I hope they were his last words of toxic behaviour. Pathetic, that's all I can say about people like that. +1 for you :)
khladtor pls go

lol, so someone who doesnt even know tibia is hosting this? why the hell would anyone just toss out these files to random people?

lol, so someone who doesnt even know tibia is hosting this? why the hell would anyone just toss out these files to random people?

If you would have read my very first post, it says that my lack of experience was a problem last time, now i have friends with alot of tibia experience helping me out.

If you would have read my very first post, it says that my lack of experience was a problem last time, now i have friends with alot of tibia experience helping me out.
decent, here's a quick question i want you to ask yourself. why are you the one hosting the server?

once you realize you don't have any good answers to that question i want u to give serv to someone who is actually capable of hosting it. thx

Here's a quick question, why are all these bad, flaming, dirt talking posts still in this thread? I tought this was an advertising thread for the Realots OT server and not a discussion thread.