• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

When you put countdown on otsservlist ?

I'm paying for 2 diffrent advertisment options on otservlist atm, as you can see it's a featured server. On Saturday i'm gonna buy the best advertisment they have 90 Euro for 1 day. I can't add a countdown clock as the advertisment already been made. But its on the homepage and in this thread.

Will there be tasks this time?

Tasks and exp share is something we want to add, but we ain't gonna have it at start. I'm focusing on answering the community and advertising the server atm. After launch i don't want to have alot of projects going either, i want to be able to focus 100% on fixing things if they're broken etc. But for sure exp share and tasks will be there in the future. I can't tell when or estimate when, It's in my mind while developing the server even further.

What we have is in the thread for now. I've listed all the custom things on our forums, feel free to go there and check it out!

I am a Brazilian player, and me and my friends are very eager to start the server, the more we are really concerned about a'' big problem'' the issue of slowness,'' lag'' for I remember that the last server I played in 2013, and had an average of 5-7 players, already felt a little lag sometimes, hopefully this time it can be solved, because this time it seems that there will be more players, and we want to do much part of this server! thank you for your attention, and sorry for english! :)

@thamange

We have obviously seen how long Realots will survive.. just saying.

I used to play realots but since the GMs are active for the first week or so then leave the server to die out I will not waste my time playing here again.

Classicus will clearly blow realots out of the water ... mark my words.

@Silk are you playing Classicus or Realots?

As Decent said he will have the server up for a year atleast and i do trust him when he say that. I mean he have been paying for the server since they started earlyer this year!