• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

r_QngaEr.png

Come and play, Those that play now enjoy it even tho the numbers is low,

hey guys i wont be able to play this new realots i got a new job on another city bakery and i must move there i will be busy baking bread

you're*

>being this autistic in 2014

Oooo sorry sir, the answer we were looking for was Illiterate! >being this illiterate in 2014 would have been accepted. Try again next time contestant number 4.

Ey Baker guy are you still making 500k/day doing nothing at your computer? Pretty smart, are u hiring?

Hey guys!

If there is some teams here which would like to start but cba to get some stable economoy/Equipment, you should just message Versace/Winnetou/Gucci. We are happy to help out any team with a Little slice of cash and equip.

So if you would like to begin Before you say no go online and speak with us

Hey guys!

If there is some teams here which would like to start but cba to get some stable economoy/Equipment, you should just message Versace/Winnetou/Gucci. We are happy to help out any team with a Little slice of cash and equip.

So if you would like to begin Before you say no go online and speak with us
DAMN VIDAR IS RECRUITING! :D

With start tomorrow july 28th there will be a exp week, Exp rate will be x5 during this time!

I was curious, what is the exhaust rate on attack runes, and do uhs stack? I would perfer for the owner to answer instead of a random people, Mostly because he has the files and it is... The reliable source that you would cite in a paper. No offense to those who know there stuff.

I was curious, what is the exhaust rate on attack runes, and do uhs stack? I would perfer for the owner to answer instead of a random people, Mostly because he has the files and it is... The reliable source that you would cite in a paper. No offense to those who know there stuff.
lol what? its tibia 7.7 not an "ots" which means everything is as it was except for the exp change and a few item edits
runes dont stack
1000 exh for healing spells
2000 exh for attacking spells
(not talking out of my ass, i played both tibia 7.7 many years ago and this server too) idk why u want gm to answer it.

Souch a great ot-server with such low playerammount thats just to sad.
Hopefully it grows big.

You won't know how many are online cause he's taken that away from the homepage :D

Server shutdown?!

Dear players, for some strange reason it seems like many of you has doubts about us closing RealOTs, . We'd like to inform you that we WON'T!

The server is currently paid 12 months ahead, and when we reach that point in time. We'll have money for further investments! :)

Regards,
The-RealOTS Team

Server shutdown?!

Dear players, for some strange reason it seems like many of you has doubts about us closing RealOTs, . We'd like to inform you that we WON'T!

The server is currently paid 12 months ahead, and when we reach that point in time. We'll have money for further investments! :)

Regards,
The-RealOTS Team
who cares, retro-pvp servers are out soon fuck ot..