• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] RealOTS 7.7 [Starting A New World High Rates] [Starting Oct 26]

Olddies

Classicot.com
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score

Hello Dear's players today i want to annunce the start of RealOTS 7.7 high rates version

For all those players who dont know about this server, it is the exact copy of Tibia 7.7, that means you need to buy spells and all that what you do in (Tibia CIP), so dont be surprised when you start playing here if you try to cast an spell.

Feel free to play the real tibia 7.7 mechanism back in, if you are one of these players who played before tibia was hacked in 2006 you should remember this server aswell.

So i'm giving you guys the opportunity to play the exact copy of what was tibia in 2006, the game has been modified slightly to make the server more enjoyable, easy and fun to play everything what u need to know about the rates is in our serverinfo page, also modified the weapons for knight and increased the paladin attacks too for make the server more balanced with druid's and sorcerer's.

Every new account start with 90 premium days so you dont have to pay for that basically the game is free here for everyone who want to play without invest any money in premium and such things.

All the changes maded to the game about the rates maybe they are unbalanced so i want whoever test every vocation being Promoted and no Promoted post here what final rates about ML, Regen rates, Skills you would like to see here.

omm9l.png

Server Website
Create your account today and start playing the new RealOTS

Last edited:
today i manage on how to Disable buy spells? or keep it as it is to maintain the old real tibia feelings?

Would be better if you make free spells if it's going to be fast and highrated version.

i dont have nothing to do with the host so i will put this server online again if someone wants to play it feel free, the spells are free right now i mean you still have to learn them but with 0 cost for the rest of info read serverinfo or the first post in this thread

I think, you should make it hyper-high rate, If server is not popular atm, let some peoples play for fun as 50 ppls, and fight for two day's or even 1 evening, ask players to report bugs, feedback in general and what should be added, what weird things have your client etc. I am waiting for any decent OT right now, MasterCores is a joke, and there is alot of player's that waiting for Realesta Low-rate from @ruth , some really highrated ot should work right now, to let peoples waste some time outside war ot's :).

I think, you should make it hyper-high rate, If server is not popular atm, let some peoples play for fun as 50 ppls, and fight for two day's or even 1 evening, ask players to report bugs, feedback in general and what should be added, what weird things have your client etc. I am waiting for any decent OT right now, MasterCores is a joke, and there is alot of player's that waiting for Realesta Low-rate from @ruth , some really highrated ot should work right now, to let peoples waste some time outside war ot's :).
well as you see this kind of server cant be edited that much since it is using the RealOTS engine about the exp it can be 10x on the client side using normal cipsoft client 7.7 nothing to do with that

When I try to log in it says my Charicter needs to be assigned to an account? Cant log in. And I can log into my account without even using the right information. O_O something is not right.

When I try to log in it says my Charicter needs to be assigned to an account? Cant log in. And I can log into my account without even using the right information. O_O something is not right.
there are 13 characters in the database as you can see in the website i dont see any new character created, can you give me the name of the supposed character you have?

Back