• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [RL / 8.60] EUFORIA | Launch September 9th, 18:00 CET

A96CC88AE6BDC905401F1CF9AE7D81B6A59F4248

Been playing it since launch, i really recommend this server.
Great and active stuff who fix the small problems that occure really fast, been hanging out in their discord and you can really feel they care about the server and its player before anything else.

Been playing it since launch, i really recommend this server.
Great and active stuff who fix the small problems that occure really fast, been hanging out in their discord and you can really feel they care about the server and its player before anything else.
Thanks alot for your comment! We really try our best to satisfy everyone! :)

Well, truly, this is one of most professional 8.6 ots i've played since like maybe 2 years. Those systems like bumping country name, free points for level, possibility of changing cc's for points, hidden respawns etc. Owner is also very communicative person and u can easily see that he really put a lot of effort to manage it.

Well, truly, this is one of most professional 8.6 ots i've played since like maybe 2 years. Those systems like bumping country name, free points for level, possibility of changing cc's for points, hidden respawns etc. Owner is also very communicative person and u can easily see that he really put a lot of effort to manage it.
Thanks alot!

q.png

SYaqgDW.png

uydYkZw.png

zoRcrtJ.png

:oops:

Good luck with the server though. :p

Some updates were made.. (more to come tonight)
  • NPC Rashid buys more stuff
  • VIP Boss room got edited (loot)

Wouldn't recommend this OT. For starters nearly everyone just AFK cavebots for hours on end with no punishment.
But more importantly, someone with access to the database compromised account information and logged into serveral accounts, taking all their items. One of those accounts being mine. I contacted the Owner about this and his responses were in minimal effort to resolve the problem. He tried telling me he pulled the IP's of my previous logins and no connection were made outside of my IP...however, when I asked for a screenshot for proof he refused, stating "Sadly cant make screens...i got not app for that". Anyone smart enough to run a server is also smart enough to take a screenshot, which leads me to believe the owner is behind the corruption.

Wouldn't recommend this OT. For starters nearly everyone just AFK cavebots for hours on end with no punishment.
But more importantly, someone with access to the database compromised account information and logged into serveral accounts, taking all their items. One of those accounts being mine. I contacted the Owner about this and his responses were in minimal effort to resolve the problem. He tried telling me he pulled the IP's of my previous logins and no connection were made outside of my IP...however, when I asked for a screenshot for proof he refused, stating "Sadly cant make screens...i got not app for that". Anyone smart enough to run a server is also smart enough to take a screenshot, which leads me to believe the owner is behind the corruption.
Wow..

WHAT! Thats not true, if someone from other OTs use your DATA to hack on other servers then its not my fault!
Seriously..

Back