• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

can't you just open it now and fix the small bugs later?
or is it in that state that the hackers can fuck you again?
you keep on pushing the re-open date and you will loose players by doing it, because most playrs will pick oldera over this so i suggest you open it now if its possible:)

Can't, I made a mistake and the whole database got deleted xD...
The New Website is almost done, just few small bugs to fix left, working on Source now...

Just wait few hours left, I'm almost done ;)

I think I gonna put it up today, not sure when, I think about 4 PM or 5 PM...
I will tell you guys later ;)

Best regards,
StyleZz

I'm doing my best dont worry Guys, as I said, I will work hard as soon as I am at home, and I am at home now!
Don't think Im just chilling whole day ;)

Best regards,
StyleZz

So server will start TODAY at what Polish/Swdish/German Time? Just answer that qeastion i must know Please.

- - - Updated - - -

And what Updates u add ;)?
Frost Dragons !? haha!

Dangara,dont you worry about losing players.i checked the otservlist,there are no 7.72 server or under 8.0 servers that can compete with the server.dont rush to anything.its better you fix the server and start running so people can see that the server is free from problem,all rates in this server is good and the map so belive me.people will eventually play here.Have you decided what are going to do against the protection lvl?I dont worry about me because i will be the top new players who can lvl up without problem,but im thinking about the players who may start play next week.its ridicolous how much people pk new players under lvl 20.If you want to have a server with many players,then you have to let these new beginners to have a chance to lvl up and get 2 gms or tutors that you trust and fight against the players who cheat.

No level's protection!
Also Open it Today becouse u will loose player ;) I am sure ppl will go Oldera if u dont show us Sommthing POWAH!

Online today? ill join :)

No level's protection!
Also Open it Today becouse u will loose player ;) I am sure ppl will go Oldera if u dont show us Sommthing POWAH!

I pretty sure oldera isin't different from this serv

Everything is fixed anyway ;) Im just fixing the small things, but those can be fixed while Server is running :)

Thanks to everyone who's waiting, the Website is going to be Online in few minutes!

Best regards,
StyleZz

Everything is fixed anyway ;) Im just fixing the small things, but those can be fixed while Server is running :)

Thanks to everyone who's waiting, the Website is going to be Online in few minutes!

Best regards,
StyleZz

What will you do against the protection lvl or the ridicolous pking?

it is ridicolous when a lvl 50 go pk a lvl 18.no wonder new players quit.i want more players to this server.im not happy with 10-20 players.but of course.people like you are cowards,they want the whole server for them selves and pk new players and make them quit.what about the players who starts next week?the frist thing you do is go pk them and take their loot.is that good for the server?

Back