• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

everyone that has played the server is bored waiting for it to reopen, however they are still addressing some problems so i think it will still take some time for it to reopen (not sure but just a guess based on what little information i know)

It's like you think you know what there doing cause your the highest lvl..
Where do you come in and think you know what there doing???

If im not mistaken they don't like people just talking to them on there gm's... The only thing you can do is report stuff or show there where a bug is at.. Then they vanish.. Sound to me your like one of there cousins or brother...? dought it.... The forums don't say alot about whats going on.. so where do you get your information?

Last edited:
theres a PM function on forum, they are answering those. :) Thats why he knows it i guess

theres a PM function on forum, they are answering those. :) Thats why he knows it i guess

that is correct although i wont go too in depth before they make the information public but just know that they are working on fixing the problems.

Well thats cool, but to me sounds like he wants to become a tutor or somthing on the server..

IM JUST BORED!! I WANT TO PLAY! I DONT WANT TO SIT HERE ON FORUMS ALL DAY AGAIN!

Well thats cool, but to me sounds like he wants to become a tutor or somthing on the server..

IM JUST BORED!! I WANT TO PLAY! I DONT WANT TO SIT HERE ON FORUMS ALL DAY AGAIN!

i don't want to be a tutor nor do i want any position of power on the server other than just a regular player, i just genuinely like to help people.

Well I wouldn't mind Xemos being a tutor. He is continuously helping people at the help chat as well being a very helpful and friendly player.

agreed with imbaalof, xemos could be an nice tutor, just first fix more players =]

tho, i dont find it appropriate to spread rumors about something you know in your own words "little of"
but thats just my thought =P

agreed with imbaalof, xemos could be an nice tutor, just first fix more players =]

tho, i dont find it appropriate to spread rumors about something you know in your own words "little of"
but thats just my thought =P

To clarify I do know the problems they are trying to fix and they are not very easy problems to fix which is why I said that it would take some time before the server would reopen however i will not go into details as i don't believe that the gms want the information to be public just yet. ( i just wanted to basically say that there are still problems that need to be fixed and that they are still working on them)

alright man, sorry about my last post in that case :p but u should've said it earlier xD

Mmm, lets play a lil game here to kill the time haha
Each one of you has one turn, so dont multiple post
------------------------------------------------------------------
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

:D

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

Use Linux OS instead of windows
Reset the server
Start the OT again on friday 9th
kkthxbye

Looks like it's not so easy to put in on linux, other way they would do it before, or faster.

Hope its gonna be soon, coz its drive me crazy :D

We are sorry for the lack of information we are giving. We have been focusing on blocking all possible access routes of the hackers to the server and forgot the importance of keeping contact to the community.

For the ones who leveled on the server, I am sorry to announce, there will indeed be a server reset. We have discussed much about it and came to the conclusion that there are more possitive aspects than negative ones. The fact that many people quit due to the server's lack of stability (caused by the hacker attacks) will be mostly solved by that.

Another point is that our staff learned of the behaviour of players in the first stages of the server, and we are able to predict more accuratelly what the community needs are. (As an example, the difficulty of the amazon task for knights/mages)

Everyone that played the server now knows pretty much which the best ways are to level quickly. Do not forget that information is a very valuable tool. In this aspect, players that put work into leveling do not have to get the feeling that they wasted their time. We are of course searching another way of compensating these players. We are open for suggestions.

Thanks everybody for your feedback and your patience :)

Nice!
I hope stability gets the playercount high, i wouldn't like to see such a great server wasted cuz of some random hackers

Okay could you please make no protection level i had 2 level 10s steal my loot 2 IT IS A BIG piss off there are reasons why there's pvp and thats one of them please no prtoection level and i think everyone will agree with me like seriously there is better ways like 3 kills to red skull 6 to black very simple so please lower back down to 8 or make none im pretty sure everyone agrees with me on this

Reach lvl 20 is easy, the best thing to do is level up fast and hunt in areas where characters with protection level can not go
Moreover, the quest system allows you to go get new objects that can be sold, you should explore the map instead of making loot bag.

Fewer complaints and seek solutions.

im past level 20 lol and i do explore map but i also level protection level 20 blows hardcore