• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this server at the very beginning and quit. I tried to come back but it gives me an error wrong email address when i try to recover my lost information, My character has been inactive for almost 2 years now. Anything you can do ? I can give you old passwords and email the account WAS attached to. I even have old emails from tibianic. I'd love to play again. Same username as on here, robbydeath.

overlord.jpg

O kurwa ja pierdole

dear Iryont,
watch your CM... as mcgregors wanted peace with us . We made a agreement, none of us would atk each other anymore (this ofc was discussed with both leaders). After the agreement, the leaders of mcgregors decided to leave the guild asap and continue the fight with us. This obvious affect mcgregors again. cause you can't just leave the guild asap and fight under the name of a other guild.
But it seems like mcgregors (good friends of cm Doyle) made this plan. Cause we made a thread on the forum that we won't accept this and continue hunting mcgregors again, then CM Doyle quickly responded with this on the forum:

"If you made peace with ppls x and amount y of group x leaves x to play with z, the agreement between you and x is not affected and hunting x based on y's actions is very destructive."

in other words he want an excuse to ban us or stop us from something....
Hope you take a look into this CM Doyle, Iryont.

dear Iryont,
watch your CM... as mcgregors wanted peace with us . We made a agreement, none of us would atk each other anymore (this ofc was discussed with both leaders). After the agreement, the leaders of mcgregors decided to leave the guild asap and continue the fight with us. This obvious affect mcgregors again. cause you can't just leave the guild asap and fight under the name of a other guild.
But it seems like mcgregors (good friends of cm Doyle) made this plan. Cause we made a thread on the forum that we won't accept this and continue hunting mcgregors again, then CM Doyle quickly responded with this on the forum:

"If you made peace with ppls x and amount y of group x leaves x to play with z, the agreement between you and x is not affected and hunting x based on y's actions is very destructive."

in other words he want an excuse to ban us or stop us from something....
Hope you take a look into this CM Doyle, Iryont.

This miles is such a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.