• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one worth mentioning quit, the server is growing lol. Iryont is a great admin for handling things the way he has handled them.

What, did you get banned or deleted too? I bet you did!

edit; i wont play any serious tibianic servers, i will ofc play highrate when it opens in winter of 2015, as i suspect iryont will take as much time as he took with anti bot................

jk just trolling rlx rlx, OFC i know he didnt put anti bot so recon could enjoy last months of classicbotter fun xd

i wont play any serious tibianic servers
Do you not realize Tibianic is the last breath of serious oldschool servers? What else will be more serious and successful than Tibianic?

After Tibianic finally goes down in a few years, oldschool will be dead.

i was never deleted from tibianic, but it doesnt matter because i use my character there as much as i would if he was deleted fanboy

- - - Updated - - -

Do you not realize Tibianic is the last breath of serious oldschool servers? What else will be more serious and successful than Tibianic?

After Tibianic finally goes down in a few years, oldschool will be dead.

if you only knew how much of a sad reality that would be if it were true, buddy boy ;p

Tibianic USA will launch... Eventually!
dTVepkl.png

"Players will be compensated with premium time for the downtime - the server should be on-line after server save.

In this week we will also create a new infrastructure for the server and the website in which case the server will be moved to another location such as France most likely.

Also, another low rate server located in North America is something we will be working on as well."

Nobody understands that if Iryont opens USA server, it wont suceed, the only way for him to do is open tibianic highrate when its the right time, nothing else

I'm gonna post here since on Tibianic censura is ruling and you can't say any truth that is against Iryont or his fellow staff. So I posted post on forums saying that Potocky and Alvah are GMs and they were involved in war. My character got banned for 1 year, while GMs are banning their friend Will McGregor for account trading for 2 years only. After that he banned more of my chars for 1 year. Tibianic is server that can't take critic and follows its specific corrupt way. One war team has CM and 2 GMs on their side. I didn't have any main char in this war, but corruption is thing I hate the most and also their way of covering their corruption. So this is my message to all people who are willing to start this shit:
Don't play Tibianic if you're not friend with Iryont or CM Doyle, or you won't have nice time!

I'm gonna post here since on Tibianic censura is ruling and you can't say any truth that is against Iryont or his fellow staff. So I posted post on forums saying that Potocky and Alvah are GMs and they were involved in war. My character got banned for 1 year, while GMs are banning their friend Will McGregor for account trading for 2 years only. After that he banned more of my chars for 1 year. Tibianic is server that can't take critic and follows its specific corrupt way. One war team has CM and 2 GMs on their side. I didn't have any main char in this war, but corruption is thing I hate the most and also their way of covering their corruption. So this is my message to all people who are willing to start this shit:
Don't play Tibianic if you're not friend with Iryont or CM Doyle, or you won't have nice time!

Dont talk bulshit like evetyone who start playing here will have to face corruption, its not true. Only retards can face it so if u are normal player u will enjoy it as you was playing oldschool from old times.

mex don't talk shit lol. Everyone knows that iryont can't handle his position. There been many situation what had nothing to do with retards involved or not, he just choose his polack side (friends) and support them more then the average player there.
Posting the truth on tibianic forum and you will get an ban cause of propaganda. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.