• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iryont

medivia.online
Solutions
Reaction score
Tibianic, old-fashionably programmed though it may be, remains a modern-day revision of the good old days. As such, we have had to adapt our conditions with the intent to make the gameplay more interesting and have a better flow. That being said, the rates are as displayed:

Experience: 2x
Skills: 2x
Loot rate: 1x
Mana/Hitpoints regeneration: 2x

Rates might be slow for few but I assure you - this is not next server to end within few weeks, it is designed for players to enjoy their time spent here as much as possible with their friends or to meet new ones.

We have 3 different Tibia clients you can login with, it may sound odd but since some people had problems with the DirectX 5 as the only engine on 7.4 Tibia we have decided to implemented third client with DirectX 9 and OpenGL, you can choose and download one of the clients here:
Tibianic.org

It would be essential for new players to read how to begin tutorial:
Tibianic.org

When you join our server you will notice it is different somehow - it's the most advanced replica of Tibia 7.4 you have ever seen, believe me.

Some screenshots I took from our forum:
24848607.jpg

4k8lj8.png

2h3n2tv.png

2i6i4d1.png

orcs.jpg

To moderators:
Please delete the old thread, it's outdated.

Last edited:
This server is awesome for me, what people don't like is that there are too many high lvls, no premium free, and a lot don't like Iryont.

Ya alot of people won't start since there are already people over 100+, low rates (1x loot,2x xp) i'm pretty sure if there would be a reset and rates would raise to 3xp and 2x loot the population would raise. But ofcourse that wouldn't be fair to the people that are playing atm.

Iryont there goes a proposal:

- If there are no quests, can't you up the loot rate to 1.5x? Will be better for knights and pallies (mages also) to loot for themselves their own eq. I agree with removing stupid CIP quests, but ppl get bored to camp for 1 day a black knight and loot 0 dragon lance... I am 41 ek there and I have been looking for a d lance for months and nothing.

- Also, exp rate could be 2.5x (but, for my opinion, 2x is good, but not all think the same). With 2.5x is more easy to reach more lvls 100+. With 2x, in Tibianic, noone will do ever Annihilator.

edit: please change anything there, by this way tibianic will be always dead and I want to play there with 150+ ppl!

Really nice job with the new client! Love it!

Simply the best server out there to play right now!

Definitely :)

As for the reset - imho really bad idea. If the server got reseted now, I wouldn't trust it anymore. I wouldn't invest my time in a SERIOUS OTS that just got reseted without any proper reason.

I can't understand people, who don't want to start it because there are high lvls already. Did you start only on the brand new servers on rl tibia? If so, how many times did you succeed and become the highest lvl?

Tibianic rocks, if only we had more players (let's say ~~300-400) it could be the best oldschool tibia replica ever hosted. The rudiments of Tibianic are perfect for the long-term serious server.

Definitely :)

As for the reset - imho really bad idea. If the server got reseted now, I wouldn't trust it anymore. I wouldn't invest my time in a SERIOUS OTS that just got reseted without any proper reason.

I can't understand people, who don't want to start it because there are high lvls already. Did you start only on the brand new servers on rl tibia? If so, how many times did you succeed and become the highest lvl?

Tibianic rocks, if only we had more players (let's say ~~300-400) it could be the best oldschool tibia replica ever hosted. The rudiments of Tibianic are perfect for the long-term serious server.

What u say is true but. If a normal player can choose between an OT where you have to buy pacc, to a one where don't...

What u say is true but. If a normal player can choose between an OT where you have to buy pacc, to a one where don't...

Zelifer stop crying, first you said you were just waiting for the Direct bla bla.. now that it was added you want another shit like higher exp x2 and loot x1.5.

If Tibianic is so hard for you go away, we dont need players like you

Zelifer stop crying, first you said you were just waiting for the Direct bla bla.. now that it was added you want another shit like higher exp x2 and loot x1.5.

If Tibianic is so hard for you go away, we dont need players like you

Well... looking at your online list... i think you DO need players :p

Stop crying about a server reset. If you look at the online list, there aren't many level 50+ even on. Btw, the highscores shouldn't effect anyone playing, since most of the time players online are below level 50.

@Panic
Talaturen was not owner of CT.

Just bumping, new section for beginners (aimed for total beginners):
Tibianic.org

Status
Not open for further replies.