• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibiawars 9.80 - 9.86

sorry for this i was in rush today, should be fixed again (Outfit issue again, attacking team members). I'm going now won't be at home for some days~

Great ot but fix real tibia maps :D
I'll add Edron close battle area and Desert in one week~

If you have any suggestions then tell me

Last edited:
Try this cool server!
Peak Record:66 players online on June 6, 2013, 8:25 pm CET

Report more bugs if you know! Thanks

• fixed paralyze (healing stuck)
  • lags should be fixed again
  • fixed the container bug after death

Last edited:
If 5 players would use VT it would be easy to kill him :p

Today I set the levels of all characters to 120

Edit: damn me :| I forgot to add a GHP

Edit2: fixed

Last edited:
  • fixed paralyze (healing stuck)
  • lags should be fixed again
  • fixed the container bug after death

Nice to see you do something with the feedback, playing it once in a while when I get bored with friends. Buuuut tbh 120's are to easy to drop, in my opion I like the fact that there is some diffrent with char levels u can choose. But on the other side the old system was aswell little bit to overpowerd, the lvl diffrence could be like 200~ lvls. And if only like 5 people on each side couldn't drop the lvl 350+ chars. And this were the chars that (ofcourse) would be taken all the time.

Since if your all 120 and there will be on each side like 8+ on each side. Everyone wil die like shit, mabye its possible to implent like if more then 'x' people online on each time exp get incrased. And max level when you relog will change some (not sure if its possible).

Anyway looking forward to the private char system,

Yours Kevin

Back