• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]TiTaNiUm World 2k13 [9.83/.82](DIABLO ItemSystem And More) <---

There is no direction in this server, i was extremely bored within the first 5 minutes and logged off. Go from rats, to bandits, to.. djinns and noobie demons? wtf....
Direction? Ehm... explore maybe? 5 min played and found no direction... ok...
Go please, play servers with tp rooms (THis it tp for lvl 5-10) ;)

Seriously, im glad to hear any feedback, even negative (to improove) but this is bullshit!

And even if i take this post seriously... there was sign in that area with "noob demon" that said, its under construction... and noob demon itself is en easter gag that was added 6 years ago...

The server is very unique! I really love it! Can you tell me where i can find Prist of Kitana to get more % to the good side?

u mean priests of kain? cuz kitana is good monster if u kill it u get evil not good :)
"way to hell is made with good intensions" :p
At dark castle at outworld there in northern part is an house, under it some demons, then you will see an closed gate, use levitate there and get to other side.

thank you!
hahaha true :)

And what about zelda hearts? They was on your titanium x rlmap server 2 years ago.

Best OT ever. Great community and GM . Originally ideas and custom map , spells, awesome Bomberman game :D ;)
10/10

Thorin Oakenshield

@Thunder they will be maybe added again, but i did not added them yet, cuz the max hp monus on items does allmost same thing :)
Except u dont need to search for things on map...

@Thorin Oakenshield
Thank you, im glad u like it, doing my best :) :)