• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]TiTaNiUm World 2k13 [9.83/.82](DIABLO ItemSystem And More) <---

SirTitan

Reaction score
[Germany]TiTaNiUm World 2k13 [9.83][No Donations!](DIABLO Item/MobSystem +)<------

Hello dear Ot community!
7a0d.gif

Stay a while and listen!
A custom 9.82-83 server with Diablo 2 elements and elements from other games without casting delay (7.6 style)

colossy.gif

▲ ▲ damn newfag...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/H6hw7cfoUyU[/video]
[video=youtube;H6hw7cfoUyU]http://www.youtube.com/embed/H6hw7cfoUyU[/video]

webpage:ot.titaniumworld.de
ip: ot.titaniumworld.de
Port: 7171
create acc with this logn : 1/1
client: 9.83

Tutorial and ip changer/client:
http://ot.titaniumworld.de:81/titanium/connect.html

Facebook fanpage:https://www.facebook.com/groups/171068113051459/

WEBPAGE:ot.titaniumworld.de

file.php

Features:
-Diablo Item System
-Diablo Monster System
-Diablo Townportal scrolls(Use it to crate portal, that leads to city, and get back to hunting spot after you are done)
vdvsd.gif

-Newbiebuffer till lvl 61 at temple
-custom spells(more visible after 2th promo) + no casting delay (7.6 style)
-good/evil system
-Repetable Chest Quests (u can do quest over and over again) with random magical itms in them. For example you can do each 2 day Annihiltor

file.php

Treasuremap shows you, when you can do a quest again :)
file.php

-Random magic on attack (Soulpowers) collect them all :)
-buffs
-unique quests (not just standart "chest open quests")
-130mb big map

NOTE: The information "onlook" is on description too long sometime, please use server info window ingame to see full description of bossmonster stats and weaponstats!!!

I started a new 30x server, its still not ready... its in alpha, but i will not reset any players when tis done... so its pleyable allredy!(some bugs, restrictions,missing things)

in past i made some OT'S like old Titanium World (since 7.4)
Im the creator of the original: Titanium world, UnreallegenD and Exodus servers.

And worked on many projects like this(Tiablo, Diablo2-like server): http://otland.net/f251/tiablo-project-diablo-2-like-server-82727/
But because of some reasons i have not finished Tiablo.

This server will have all features i made so far (aswell as some things wich was made from other users)!

Allready full or part-aviable features:
-Good/evil system (part): With /side yourname u can see if u are on good or evil side, kill players/monsters to change ur side and gain new features for ur character
-Diablo magic items with random stats(basic):
Any item that can be magical has its own selling price! make look to see its worth, u can sell it for that price at sale box
(Old screenshot but its similar for the selling:
sellengine.jpg
)

14754264.png

70334514.png
dpf3.jpg

Basic character Stats information:
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1999/bonuse.png
Current aviable magical bonuses:
-extra attack speed
-extra defense(defense)
-extra block (Block)
-magic attack% (attack on skill use)
-extra attack
-faster walk%
-better chance to loot magical items
-more money from monsters
-shoot range(can make an sword an distance weapon, if an meele weapon gets the rare bonus)
-health+
-mana+
-Absorb fire
-Absorb Ice
-Absorb earth
-Absorb energy
-Absorb Holy
-Absorb dark
-Absorb Physical
-Skill++
-Magic level ++
-Steal health on hit
-Steal mana on hit
and many more!

Weapon only:
-Enhanced attack
Shields only::
-Enhanced block
Armors & Shields only:
-Enhanced defense

ATTRIBUTES OF ALLL ITEMS COUNT! (if u have helmet with +10 attack it adds it to oyur weapon)

-[COLOR=#0000CD][B]Random Bossmosnters[/B][/COLOR] with diffirent stats and xp boosts:

[IMG]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9044/bossmg.png
Current aviable boss multiplicators:
-Walkingspeed
-Attackspeed
-Damage
-XPboost
-Lootboost
-Health
-Ressistances
-Attack%

-Level enchant crystals
All mosnters drop crystals to enchant your weapons(example with rod):
file.php

-Soulpowers:(You can acctivate diffirent soulpowers, that does on critical hit magic on your oponent! THe new soulpowers can be aquired and switched)
So if u use for example sword u have 10% chance to activate Critical1 on hit!
Meele Weapon Crit1:
74472004.gif

Range weapon/wand Crit 1(Yellov) and Crit2 (Blue) And u can see newbie buffer on screen ;)
csa.gif

(Do areamagic on hit or 3 hits at same time? paralyse ur oponent... or add elemental effect on your hit?)

-Epic spells

Important Commands:
/side name (see on wich side is the player)
/stats (see your item bonnuses)
!Townportal (teleports you back to your town if u are not in fight for 1 minute)
/powers (see your soulpowers)
/power name (switches powers)

Tir quality(higher Tir items has better stats) if u want get imba? get (Tir5 item)+(Magical)+(+20) ;)
file.php

Many features more to come!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
are you addicted to diablo or what?
here is a list of things to complain:

1. tibia > diablo //screw diablo
2. random item stats - simple mod (random item stats) //nothing new
3. magical magic sword (which actually is a sword of valor lol) //stone stone walls and wooden stone walls will be available too? :D
4. whats elementaR?
5. which spells are not epic? i assume magic is really spectacular in games
6. woah, magical items overpriced

No im not, but diablo (2/1 NOT 3 was amazing)
Not approved ;)
1.in our opinion may be, but its ok
2.Its not simple mod, the attributes are not standart attributes given by basic ot server, everything is selfmade
3. those are old example pictures, its a bit dffirent now, had no time to take new pics. About stone stone walls let me think for next update :D
4.Elemental Ressistence
5.i will make gifs later ;)
6.its an example, and there is reason for higher price... like in all other games wher eu can find magic games
good day ;)

Oh god...
2k13, k stays for x000(kilo)(2013)
it has nothing to do with an game... its the year nothing more nothing less... unrealtournament had "k" in the name some years ago, and still it has nothing to do with games in general...
I had my first server many years ago, it had same name... so the 2k13 is only suffix of the name...
And i dont play games like NBA...

Oh god...
it has nothing to do with an game... its the year nothing more nothing less... unrealtournament had "k" in the name some years ago, and still it has nothing to do with games in general...
I had my first server many years ago, it had same name... so the 2k13 is only suffix of the name...

but nba 2k13 is a good game just saying, lol

Oh god...

Chill.

i fukin loved that titanium world back in 7.6 hahha gona try this later for sure!!

Nice to see you started working on this man, ill definitely keep in touch and try it.

Its not Tiablo(diablo 2) project, it has only elements from Tiablo. The Diablo like features are atm: the boss mosnters and items.
But more to come soon.
I need to fix some basic things first. ;)

In Tiablo i have reconstructed 80% of barbarian skills/formulas.
But here u have atm only normal tibia vocations.

Hello dear Ot community!

▲ ▲ damn newfag...

Facebook fanpage:https://www.facebook.com/groups/148293495345278/

I started a new 30x server, its still not ready... its in alpha, but i will not reset any players when tis done... so its pleyable allredy!(some bugs, restrictions,missing things)

Im the creator of the original: Titanium world, UnreallegenD and Exodus servers.

And worked on many projects like this(Tiablo, Diablo2-like server): http://otland.net/f251/tiablo-project-diablo-2-like-server-82727/

This server will have all features i made so far (aswell as some things wich was made from other users)!

-Good/evil system (part): With /side yourname u can see if u are on good or evil side, kill players/monsters to change ur side and gain new features for ur character
Any item that can be magical has its own selling price! make look to see its worth, u can sell it for that price at sale box
Old screenshot but its similar:
sellengine.jpg

magicalj.jpg

uste.jpg

-extra attack speed
-extra defense(defense)
-extra block (Block)
-extra attack
-faster walk%
-shoot range(can make an sword an distance weapon, if an meele weapon gets the rare bonus)
-health+
-mana+

Weapon only:
-Enhanced attack
-Enhanced block
Armors & Shields only:
-Enhanced defense

ATTRIBUTES OF ALLL ITEMS COUNT! (if u have helmet with +10 attack it adds it to oyur weapon)

-Random Bossmosnters with diffirent stats and xp boosts:
(Old pic, now u see their stats if u make look on boss, more xp from monster and so on)

-Walkingspeed
-Attackspeed
-Damage
-XPboost
-Lootboost
-Health
-Ressistances
-Attack%

-Soulpowers:(You can acctivate diffirent soulpowers, that does on critical hit magic on your oponent!)
(Do areamagic on hit or 3 hits at same time? paralyse ur oponent... or add elemental effect on your hit?)

-Epic spells

Important Commands:
!Townportal (teleports you back to your town if u are not in fight for 1 minute)

Until i fix the pvp balance of vocs, pvp is off!
The server is still alpha, so be patient! i have 2 partjobs and university , so it may take time for some changes!

Fuck the haters. Keep it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello dear Ot community!

▲ ▲ damn newfag...

Facebook fanpage:https://www.facebook.com/groups/148293495345278/

Old screenshot but its similar:
sellengine.jpg

magicalj.jpg

uste.jpg

-extra attack speed
-extra defense(defense)
-extra block (Block)
-extra attack
-faster walk%
-health+
-mana+

Weapon only:
-Enhanced attack
-Enhanced block
Armors & Shields only:
-Enhanced defense

-Random Bossmosnters with diffirent stats and xp boosts:
(Old pic, now u see their stats if u make look on boss, more xp from monster and so on)

-Walkingspeed
-Attackspeed
-Damage
-XPboost
-Lootboost
-Health
-Ressistances
-Attack%

-Soulpowers:(You can acctivate diffirent soulpowers, that does on critical hit magic on your oponent!)

-Epic spells

Important Commands:

Until i fix the pvp balance of vocs, pvp is off!
The server is still alpha, so be patient! i have 2 partjobs and university , so it may take time for some changes!

Fuck the haters. Keep it up.

inique Server, many custom ideas, and a movie that he didn't showed yet :p

You should really try out this server if your a fan of Dibolo, Titanium, and just some kind of epicness mixed with fun and awsomeness ;)
still there many bug's but atleast not so many to destroy the game play. It's alot of fun to play, already 40 Palyer ~ are currently online
Get now your own account and who know's maby we see us there ;)

greetings Schokostern/Hannes/Eiserne Festung.
Greetings Eiserne Da Vinci.

p.s. Titan ;)