• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
yeah start doing runefarm already, first hate then come and beg Marcus' pardon~

I will not join this server, venezuela will definitely do the job. I'm superfluous there but... you are already there and saliva is leaking? 😋
Anyway good luck Ruppert ;)

Last edited:
I will not join this server, venezuela will definitely do the job. I'm superfluous there but... you are already there and saliva is leaking? 😋
Anyway good luck Ruppert ;)
no, your saliva should be leaking xD
at least you put "your money" where your mouth is, but still I'm waiting for the moment when all haters of this OTS who said "realesta is the best" will join here~

no, your saliva should be leaking xD
at least you put "your money" where your mouth is, but still I'm waiting for the moment when all haters of this OTS who said "realesta is the best" will join here~
Don't forget to cry, over and out this spam 🤫

People crying about mc's but show me server without them :D Even medivia allow now 2 clients per person and there is still max 200-300 players Realesta? Noone cared about mc's there, people had like 10 makers online 15 hours per day and noone give a fck about it.
Haters gonna hate - people who say Retrocores is shit because of 3 mc's allowed are just dumb, go play your dead ots medivia or other and stop your butthurt coz you will need to leave your 300 ms and start fresh server from lvl 1 ;)

Rook its full all the time, most respawns for low lvls are crowded all the time, every depot is full, i am sitting ab'dendriel and there is like 30 people around dp now.
Say lies about spoof and cry more, you will start playing here in a week probably anyway

People crying about mc's but show me server without them :D Even medivia allow now 2 clients per person and there is still max 200-300 players Realesta? Noone cared about mc's there, people had like 10 makers online 15 hours per day and noone give a fck about it.
Haters gonna hate - people who say Retrocores is shit because of 3 mc's allowed are just dumb, go play your dead ots medivia or other and stop your butthurt coz you will need to leave your 300 ms and start fresh server from lvl 1 ;)

Rook its full all the time, most respawns for low lvls are crowded all the time, every depot is full, i am sitting ab'dendriel and there is like 30 people around dp now.
Say lies about spoof and cry more, you will start playing here in a week probably anyway
Couldn’t say it better myself

people Comment/spamming bad stuffs
About other new launched servers

cause they stuck with there chars on other dead servers

Or they dont have time to play and shine nowdays

so they try to act big and talk Sh*t
About everything,
I use to be one of them, nowdays i just like to see people launching new good serious server like this.

even If i dont have much time to play it

ignore the negative guys
Both the americas and european servergoes great
Already saw Some action from the america server yesterday on Some stream
low lvl fights so fun 🤣
👍

Have fun guys Im out !

outdated game go upgrade graphics card and stop playing the shit lol
same thread
every shit
2020 incoming

Excuse me, the envenom rune was removed because dealing 200+ damage in a single shot in not only over powered but it is on par with wands and rods. The staff can't allow mages to have a method such as that to level, because in the end it will be the go to method to get fast levels. Yes, I told you to go to the forums and make a suggestion, mostly because you used a support ticket to report something that doesn't need to be reported. Support tickets are mainly used for important matters, that is far from important.

Sincerely,
Jason

Excuse me, the envenom rune was removed because dealing 200+ damage in a single shot in not only over powered but it is on par with wands and rods. The staff can't allow mages to have a method such as that to level, because in the end it will be the go to method to get fast levels. Yes, I told you to go to the forums and make a suggestion, mostly because you used a support ticket to report something that doesn't need to be reported. Support tickets are mainly used for important matters, that is far from important.

Sincerely,
Jason
so why u didnt remove this rune?

yeah It's the one nice thing druids had thats only good early game, idk i'll shutup and make a basic bitch paladin or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back