• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm not a complainer but what you wrote is ridiculous. That's an argument of 8 years old kid.
You're telling me what I wrote is ridiculous and an argument of an 8 year old kid, with no explanation? If you come at me with the original "kid" insult, at least back your insult up.

Show me what the people complaining have contributed to Open Tibia or if they have a successful, custom server of their own, not just a download and run data pack.

You're telling me what I wrote is ridiculous and an argument of an 8 year old kid, with no explanation? If you come at me with the original "kid" insult, at least back your insult up.

Show me what the people complaining have contributed to Open Tibia or if they have a successful, custom server of their own, not just a download and run data pack.

As if you need to have contributed to Open Tibia to complain about a server. That makes no sense whatsoever.

As if you need to have contributed to Open Tibia to complain about a server. That makes no sense whatsoever.
You've taken a small portion of what I have said and focused on that, that's sad.
If you bothered to read the rest, you'd understand why I said about not contributing to Open Tibia.

Thread is full of people complaining, yet I see no one trying to compete against Retrocores???

You are all quick to bash Marcus and the team, yet none of you have the skills to compete or even achieve half of what he has. Just a bunch of kids crying just like on rl Tibia forums.
Yeah, I read the rest. I have no clue what you're on about, but it seems to me you don't like people complaining about servers. Unless you have other comments in these 35 pages, but I have seen everything I need in the last 3 comments of yours.

Anyway, I have nothing against retrocores or the owner, I just thought what you're saying is pretty funny.

Crazy what people doing on this server, if anyone is intrested with rp 100 lvl, msg me, totaly no sense to playing on ots with power abusers, they hunting streamers people because they fight with random people, been killed today by 20 people on carlin just becasue open PZ big XD

Any chances to see MacOS version in the future? that's not possible to use Wine on the newest MacOS system so I have no possibility to enter the game.

Did the GM fix so that you can't abuse stairjump on monsters? Like do monsters react now when you stairhop or still not?

Did the GM fix so that you can't abuse stairjump on monsters? Like do monsters react now when you stairhop or still not?

Thats the only change he managed to implement past those 2 years i believe.

I cant login to the game, the client just says "You must enter your account name" after I can select char

Ok now I have tried it, still in rook. It feels fun but somewhat laggy host (not big problem) just a few lag spikes for a milisecond here and there. I have 250/250mbit fiber so it's not my problem. I also noticed a bug where I can side step for example and still manage to drag around stuff on the ground, in the inventory etc. I also noticed on the war server that you can UH yourself in the middle of a side step for example. Kinda buggy.

But the server has many players so it's kinda motivating to play anyway. Just pointing out a few errors that maybe GM wanna take a look at.

If anyone has rook EQ please PM me here :)

Very nice ot, 0 bots so far i seen. Looks like this ot is without boters, finally i found a good no rune seller ots where gameplay is awesome. 0 lags so far too on my 9 lvl knight so its very very good.

I just dont know how people sells 200 bps explo/sds/uhs on all facebook groups.. how do they have all this runes ?? idk, its rly hard to make runes here without bot, and theres no bot. I can bet they spent alot of time near their computers to achieve this ! well.. GG WP and honored for this afford guys !!!!

Where do u see bots ?? there is no bots at all. I havent see any. I even tried to kill some rune makers and they always kills me because they near computer. Impossible there are bots. Very good ot, im lvl 20 so far now so i made 11 lvls progress in 1 day. I am very happy, i have much much friends. I even spoke to one guy that make runes, i was rly impressed he said he is on the computer 20 hours per day and make runes, he was very pissed and said "omg if only there would be some bot that make it for me.. but theres not. So i have to stay at computer very very long time to make runes to go exp on my paladin." I believe him, because i didint see ANY bot so far. Im rly impressed, i wish i have so much time to make uhs on my rune maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back