• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Anyone that will play in the miami server wants to team up? My name will be Lysergic Wisdom by the way.

miami server hunted right now, unless you're buying vodka, then you're free.
Ur life Ur choice

dominikzor is scared beacouse his friends are bored play on realesta and will join to restrocores.
He make 150 lv knight and cry beacous he lost everyrhing when realesta die ...

XD yeah ofc, I can ask people for chars etc just like anyone else and they would give them to js to fight. Go cry and dont speak to me again.

Yes that's why Dominik write postsss hahahaha realesta dead And Dominik cry because he wasted much time on this serv ajajajajajajjaja

Last edited:
Less than 12h to go :) See you at the start

last mastercores i got banned for week and promised deletion on /broadcast by gm for selling 10 bps of uh with 5 runes in each bp.... was doing it for 2 weeks but scammed some private char of one cm banned in 2minutes : ) if somebody needs proof i can just check last thread within 3min for it

heres post:

unlucky scr.shu isnt there anymore but still u can read posts : ) i had there ss of gm writinig on red "scamming is prohibited blablabla we'll try to delete his all characters for it!!!"

i know cm lauri isnt on staff anymore but marcus was defending her and later used this argument as additional excuse to kick her lol hypocrite

also there are posts with ss on polish forum torg.pl when gms yes right gamemasterS teleporting to us while we were killing ppl and telling us to stop attacking them lol also remember we killed some ppl hunting behes (like 7 or 8 ppl 80lvls with our 6x 50lvl) and got banned for week "power abusing" while... running on skull pushing 250 bps and uhs looted from them

though its obvious for everyone but seems its not so worth to remind it yeah i guess u can fix it with "poll" ye?

also some old things about erik
if somebody want to read some old shit that pretty much sum up why old players dont believe marcus magical conversion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back