• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
why you edit my post so it only says "ots for war players"? calling a server crack can't be a violation of rules lol
Freedom of speech is not available here.

This reminds me on "Stalinist totalitarian North Korean dictatorship"

Why should we be silent? This is why this forums exists, could you tell me where that rule is? @WibbenZ

If you're unsure about the rules, make sure to read the board rules and the official rules.
You are very much free to basically express any opinion you have about any server, as long as you conform to the rules.
It's not hard to act like a sensible, decent human being when having a discussion.
We're not here to teach you common sense and ethics, that was/is your parents' job.

If you are really insisting on not reading the rules, then I'll summarize a few pointers from what I've seen so far in this thread:
  • Don't talk about other servers on another server's advertisement thread.
  • Don't insult each other, nor the server owner.
  • Don't type in a foreign language.
  • Don't post off-topic messages.
  • Don't troll.
  • Don't be stupid.
Good luck!
Some of you seem to need it.

Minotaur Hell at 19:37 CET (20 min ago)
8kdnmV9.png

Players in Rookgaard right now:
FlKlw46.png

And deaths since the launch (2 hours):
SbkUViP.png

If you're unsure about the rules, make sure to read the board rules and the official rules.
You are very much free to basically express any opinion you have about any server, as long as you conform to the rules.
It's not hard to act like a sensible, decent human being when having a discussion.
We're not here to teach you common sense and ethics, that was/is your parents' job.

If you are really insisting on not reading the rules, then I'll summarize a few pointers from what I've seen so far in this thread:
  • Don't talk about other servers on another server's advertisement thread.
  • Don't insult each other, nor the server owner.
  • Don't type in a foreign language.
  • Don't post off-topic messages.
  • Don't troll.
  • Don't be stupid.
Good luck!
Some of you seem to need it.

Saying something like Fuck? Comon we are all adults, we can take it.

I want to make it clear, if you think you have freedom of speech or that we are trying to act like dictators then just leave the community.
Just like 99%? of all forums we have rules, if you don't follow them then don't post.
What would your respons be to a police officer catching you driving over the speed limit? You are a dictator?

Can not we express what our opinion is? This is why forums are mode for. Freedom of speech

Are we on a dictatorship?
I could follow rules here, but i wont follow a "Dictatorship Rule" as that is.

Regards and have a good day.

As I wrote above (and it was not directed to you, but to all members).
Moderators are here to make sure members follow the rules, if they don't we can give out warnings / ban / IP ban etc
In some cases (a couple in this thread) I just edited the posts and sent a notification to the user.

Saying something like Fuck? Comon we are all adults, we can take it.

The terms says you should be 13+, but we all know that there are users below that age.
And there is no check in this forum, it's not like we ask for a picture of your license?
So the person you might be talking to could be 6 or 90, how would you know?

still dont understand under which category calling the ot crack is rule breaking, it's just my opinion about the mastercores brand since the fiasco from
their latest server

It can be seen as discrimination (read our rules), and as the rule says you should take it via PM, anything off-topic should be taken via PM just to make it clear.

6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

@WibbenZ you should be able to critisize & question servers/owners previous and current behaviour publicly so people are aware of what could possibly happen in the future on the server they're about to invest many hours into

@WibbenZ you should be able to critisize & question servers/owners previous and current behaviour publicly so people are aware of what could possibly happen in the future on the server they're about to invest many hours into
You can. No one said that you couldn't. Just don't be an idiot, simple as that. I'm getting tired of explaining the same things over and over again.
If you have more questions, stop asking them here or your posts will be removed.
PM a moderator if you are unsure about the rules or need some help and guidance with how to behave.

Can't agree with Kaspar more, if we say something to you we have most likely said it 1000 times before.

And if you say "I really don't like this server because (owner) gave 200kk to a new player on twitch" im fine with that
But if you say "This f*king stupid (owner) gave 200kk to a guild to control the game" you will get a warning.

Why? Well rules.
Either follow them or leave the community / don't post.
Simpel as that.

First gm msg not enough must post backing him up even tho he already said everything that needed to be! cringe

Totally blocked out how bad of an host Marcus was on mastercores, atleast people finally figured it out.
250~ online
Enjoy the 2-4 days before people give up on this * ot

Well i get private email, by GM telling me I should not quote administrators in public threads.

I have not insulted anyone or any server. Feels bad that we are not able to express our opinions, even if we use correct grammar and dont insult.
I hope this is thread can help administrators to change behaviour to normal otland users.

Regards

Goku, as you can see, even those from the Second World War are playing in 2k19 so so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back