• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I believe that teleport during ddos cause crash to server and marcus couldnt figure it out since 4 years think logically server teleport instantly 1000 characters to hometowns most of them on same square...

and if its true then marcus is the stupidest owner of any otserver getting outplayed by ddoser (opikk) baited to turn on teleporting script to temple so instead of ddosing for few hours its just once for short time to crash whole server xD

mate i lose my plate legs whats wrong with this server

Iam sure people was ddosing tibianic or medivia also at a time.
Did they suffer the same problems?

us.png
RetroCores.comRetroCores 7.4 Real Map | 2x exp | USA & EU host | Antibot Features | Never Offline, Never Reset | 7.4 Map + Port Hope | Real 7.4 oldschool game, no bullshit | The Best RPG | WINDOWS / LINUX / MacOS SupportStarts in: already started

"never offline, no bullshit" XDDD

Nice. Banned from website AGAIN when entering site for the first time today. Just got home from work, entered site, entered capcha, boom banned for 60 minutes. Dude, please. Fix the damn ban script.

damn really marcus is a retard so now everybody gonna burn runes on server till 00;00 cause if u had them stocked/u have cash to buy them right now u get it back but keep lvl/ml xDD

he just choose more severe damage to server than simply ignoring cloned items and eventually deleting highest amounts specially if he got cams but ye lets make choices which could be highly abused by some % of server

also give back my fucking 2 days of bot licence

damn really marcus is a retard so now everybody gonna burn runes on server till 00;00 cause if u had them stocked/u have cash to buy them right now u get it back but keep lvl/ml xDD

he just make choose bigger damage to server than simply ignoring cloned items and eventually deleting highest amounts
How would you solve this? It's not Marcus crashing the server.

How would you solve this? It's not Marcus crashing the server.

i'd choose not telling anyone what happened spent my entire day checking cams and deleting biggest stacks of cloned items/cash + punish people which abuse death immunity to make quests? also same story since few years somebody ddos marcus server he turn protection which cause crash to server and ppl clone stuff xD

Wakes up on November 21.
Sees that you can die without repercussion.
Rush all quests possible and go use your 50 bps of GFBs in tomb.
Become high-level and insanely rich.
Deposit on bank so you can keep it after item rollback, or buy more runes and keep leveling.

Login after rollback being both super rich, super high-level, still having your 50 bps of GFBs AND you can do all quests and tasks AGAIN, AND YOU GET 80K ON THE BANK AS COMPENSATION.

Do not rollback.

Unless there is proof of some kid sitting on 50kk from duplicating, then definitely rollback.

Last edited:
i'd choose not telling anyone what happened spent my entire day checking cams and deleting biggest stacks of cloned items/cash + punish people which abuse death immunity to make quests? also same story since few years somebody ddos marcus server he turn protection which cause crash to server and ppl clone stuff xD
It's not him telling? The entire game chat and trade is "OMG PEOPLE HAVE 5000 BOH AND 500 PREM SCROLL PLZZ ROLLBACK". That also seem really time consuming? Checking cam of 2000 people, say 5 hour each character.

It's not him telling? The entire game chat and trade is "OMG PEOPLE HAVE 5000 BOH AND 500 PREM SCROLL PLZZ ROLLBACK". That also seem really time consuming? Checking cam of 2000 people, say 5 hour each character.

yeah but marcus make decision without thinking twice about them

Yeeeee open a new server it always best solution. Lets write on the webside that demolishers won this edition they will be happy with that im sure
; D

Antica gets a heavy DDoS attack
Players: we need a rollback! or close server until attacks are done/solved!
20:44 Admin Caleb: Don't worry to die from the DDOS attacks right now. You basically all have an advanced amulet of protection. When you "die" you don't you'll be send to temple. Make sure to keep track of these broadcasts.
Next day
guOX0gS.png

What the actual f with this server. The choices from staff have carried even a worse situation that the DDoS attack itself, how can that be possible in 2k19? Server being handled by kids of 12 years old? I can imagine the staff discussing making players immortal, rofl.

brazilian narrator In chapter two at your favorite novel "Marcus Romances"...

After making people immortal, Gods found that it was a fatal error because so many players abused it, but also the immortal coding had a bug that made the server crash several times related to players getting TP to temple and also lead into cloning items.

Players, still after 2 days, very tired of the situation: roll..back or.. shut down until.. things solved..admin..pls...I can't take it any..longer
Staff: Let's just rollback this shiet after two days, who gives a damn, don't say a word about it bois LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

Antica get's a rollback with money benefits.

Some players, totally confused about what's happening: what? a rollback without notification?!!? oh well I got 2k compensation and my exp still the same HEHUEHUHE NICE
Other players very angry: BROH I LOST MY ENTIRE SET, MY RUNES, MY HOUSE AND MA' WIFE, YO' THIS CAN'T BE REAL!
A few other (and not really smart) players: wHeResS My golDeN aCCcounTsSs ThAT I JusT PaY wITh ReAl MOneY ? ? ? Is ThE SeRbEr ReALLy DYinG? ShOUld I'Ve ThInKEd AbOUt It BEfORe SpEnDIng MonEY ? ? ?
Staff, just thinking about what they have done:
RO26UrV.png

Suddenly, Antica gets down AGAIN. After a couple minutes the server goes ON without the rollback and still cloned items
Every single player: its feels like a deja vu...
Staff: HEHE WOOPS. JUST VOTE IN THE POLL TO MAKE SURE WHAT DO YA WANT MA BOIS, YA KNOW, WE DO DE BAST FOR DA PLAYERS HEHEHEHEHEH.

Staff makes a crappy poll on itself website thats probably rigged
Botters and VPN users with Farms: rubs hands let's make some fun with this hueheuehuehu
Players: we really have to wait one more day with all this situation? we saying we want the rollback since the first ddos attack.
Brazilians: we is the BR server coming live????????????''11

What will happen with Antica? Will players lose their items after 2 days without solutions from the Staff side? Will it remain the same without rollback and still cloned items? Will brazilians realize a br world wont coming up for a long time? One thing is sure: the DDoS attacks won't stop... Stay tuned for more chapters of your favorite novel "MARCUS ROMANCES"! Based on a true story!

I gotta confess that the server is very funny, not the gameplay at all, but how the staff handles these kind of situations. 12/10 the drama from this.

I suggest doing whatever the poll results in, and also open another world from scratch - for the people that aint happy whatever the result may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back