• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.. its always the same with people there is not one thread on this forum without trolls

New event added:

zwokmhO.jpg

kind regards

Can you estimate when you will get a dedicated server? Its nice to have a little information about when it will be online again. Not knowing when its going to open sucks, the waiting sucks the most :(

haha i understand that but i cant predict when i get a email with my information.

Well, i got good news last night the dedi arrived and now im setting up stuff etc

Tell me because i don't know download client or no.
If Thais map i no want play , and i no download.

the map changes so wtf is the problem well it will be nice without you around whining

the map changes so wtf is the problem well it will be nice without you around whining
I'm to happy , not to play again shit with boters and around the same maps.
If you trial to improve the quality of the server you calls whining.
Sorry your mind it's small.

dude can you please fuck off for one time u always say every server is great in the beginning then when you die its shit the map isnt right like that then you come up with some fuckedup maps that so ugly that my eyes are fucking burning

dude can you please fuck off for one time u always say every server is great in the beginning then when you die its shit the map isnt right like that then you come up with some fuckedup maps that so ugly that my eyes are fucking burning
I say only are great because you do not have a place to play and I'm doing it just for your benefit.
But i no want more play your ots if all time make the same.
They're not really good because there are no good ots currently all are hopeless.
Pact so. You do not insult me, I love you and I will not be here writing even if ots hopeless if one no will accost me.
Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back