• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ofc u have lack of people if its offline most of the time so people doesn't know that its up + that ur first post states that its offline untill futher notice

its back online it seems it crashing but dont worry soon new distro with new anti bot system

kind regards

whats the ip?

found it, but im getting debugged everytime i try to login

Last edited:
Are going to open now ? i wanna play some beofre i go work. I have more 3H

Its a new distro so you guys should test out everything and report it back to me what could be changed etc

It will be harder to kill someone on that system. Thats looks good but we need to wait for finish your like allways great job bro. Thanks for let me log

Like i said to you like 20 times before its a new distro i need to recode the movement system to act like warloria

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /news.php on this server.

Wft? Doesn;t it work?

Hey bro. Can u tell me how much time u need to finish ? i wanna know when +/- i cant log on. 1 day ?/1h?/Month?

it doesnt work because im bussy with the frag system everyone gets red skull and gets banned and i think thats not what needs to be happen right xd

###UPDATE###

I've added:

#clean system
#warloria pvp movement system

###NEED TO BE DONE###
#fix push delay
#uh trap

###UPDATE###

I've added:

#push delay system
#tweaks to anti bot system
#no skulls on attack