• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not a bot. What the fuck are u thinking ? i can do same when u dont belive i will show u

well thats it yes i did bot now leave me the fuck alone i wont play on this server anymore by myself have fun if its down by ddos or crash i wont put it back on so think of it

kind regards, Jeffry

p.s shushu when we dueled i didnt bot i tested a new system in c++ if it detects aimbot but ofc everyone will say yeah thats not true and when i tested it i got caught.. fuck my life haha

well if you dont believe alright i dont fucking care actually

kind regards

Zaowan use bot too
Please delete him he underoof but i dont have on cam
Please GM delete him

Tibianic you can call me botter but what you say is not true if you mean botter defeater then your true i made alot of shit to defeat bots but there is always a way to work around it now i have a new system that detects aimbot so if my client fails there is that system aswell to detect the skiddies...

kind regards

if only you bot is ok, i dont see anyone botting, i dont think anyone has cracked the bot, maybe kay jao if he played but hes not i think because he cant crack it xd

- - - Updated - - -

but how u open bot? you had own client for you?

Well tibianic the problem is on the video i cant deny and say yeah i didnt bot but i was testing my system to detect aimbot

and i can tell you its working as a charm

output of distro

:: Player: Boom Dead has aimbot

please dont insult everyone for something what happened on the server just keep this thread normal for suggestions and idea's to improve the server

If you bot for testing antibot then go ahead , also its not my business, gl with server

player tuki (tures tos) going sd bot on server underoof, change outfit fast please bann

Its a good server but I got a nice suggestions. In my opinion you should make bigger exhaust on healing spells, like 3 or 4 second? Some ppl playing here are only healing with spells and thinks they are good because its almost impossible to kill them. What do you think about that?

well rozpierdol the system didnt detect him yet and i watched him with invisible and he pretty sucks if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

well batti i experienced it myself and i think i will make exhaust bigger on healing spells!

make manafluid more exhaust or no more mana because mana is fast on utamo vita

the exhaust on healing spells is now 1 second what do you guys prefer i will make a poll on the website to vote for several exhaust on heal!

manafluids are ok, only mana is growing 2 fast

mana fluid has been changed from 70 => 110 mana to 40 => 80 mana 7.4 mana fluids

- - - Updated - - -

or what do you gusy want keep the mana from 70 to 110 and make the exhaust a bit more or what its all up to the players to give you guys a better gameplay

well roz battizado means healing exhaust for spells like vita,gran not uh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back