• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
well actually you do because you take the effort to post in this thread about ur banishment dont ya lil botter

no you acting like that now because there is now proof of you that you bot my anti aimbot system works just fine the distro dont out put that just for no reason think of it now you say yeah ur the noobest gm i ever seen but ur just mad because you got caught right now faggit and what you say you actually admitting right now that you bot :say by zaowan => Feel free to use bot on this client cuz the anticlient is not working before i banned you aswell for botting but i wasnt sure so i unbanned you but now the system confirms my thoughts about you and i removed your gm because nobody trust you if it comes to abuse, botting and i can say the anti aimbot system works just fine because if the system didnt work why it only outputs your name and the rest of the people that are playing not? explain me that like i said the system dont output your name for a reason

kind regards

your crap system is not working at all idiot. don't think you got any decent anti bot client.

Tampon here
Im say Zaowan Bot and Zaowan bann
my movie is best im catch all botters
im legend tampon moviemaker

your crap system is not working at all idiot. don't think you got any decent anti bot client.
Can work, but only for a few bot no for all.
for version 7.72 its very bots.
100% no block all bots , and people boting.
Maybe you change client for use because 7.72 many bots work you no block all 100% : Black d bot , Tibia Luz bot ; Elfbot ; tibia Ng bot , Tibia auto bot ; Tibia MCV bot ; Flash bot ; Beholder Tool bot etc.
Tampon here
Im say Zaowan Bot and Zaowan bann
my movie is best im catch all botters
im legend tampon moviemaker
It's no me he is troll.

well actually you do because you take the effort to post in this thread about ur banishment dont ya lil botter
No, I put time on this thread because I held your back quite a long time, First time you banned you knew it was a mistake, and now tampon says that I am botting you delete me, Its just lame and I just want to know that your a worthless fat whore cya

its not because of tampon that i banned you :: Player: Zaowan has aimbot. this is why i banned you... not because what tampon said

Well stijn show me some proof i can say it doesnt work aswell and say yeah it doesnt wotk but show me some proof then

Last edited by a moderator:
if only you bot is ok, i dont see anyone botting, i dont think anyone has cracked the bot, maybe kay jao if he played but hes not i think because he cant crack it xd

And that's probably why I am the highest level on the server? :)

- - - Updated - - -

but how u open bot? you had own client for you?

no, I gave him my "bot", so we both can make you cry

zaowan 100% bot karelazi or something thanks for banning the noob bot
zaowan deleted

Administrator can someone remove the bot talk shit and such and tell them to stop flaming thanks in advance!

Well stijn show me some proof i can say it doesnt work aswell and say yeah it doesnt wotk but show me some proof then

where is the proof of zaowan aimbotting? cause all your saying is anti bot client caught him but thats also simple to say isn't it.

proof 1
uQxcx4p.png
proof 2
fc7maYJ.png

there u go kind regards

im afk now eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back