• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, news from warloria world is:
Exp rate and death loss is correct now,
Map Thais + some quest. Same like in Warloria
Many small bugs is fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Khalifa wait sec. Now is rebot server for save all changes of fixed bugs

For all who complain about manafluid exhaust ! (Manafluid is fixed) max spam = 4 mfs and now is no exhaust before and after spells you can use mf. For example u can use sd/mf or utani/mf
and other way same ;) see u in game

Server is done 99%

Ue = 800 mana = 250 dmg near
Pox = 600 mana = 200 max dmg
Paralyze = 600 mana

Last edited:
I make short Trailer ots for promoting ots.
But my program is only trial version and sux movie.
[video=youtube;hrJ3chlPVCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJ3chlPVCw[/video]

I make short Trailer ots for promoting ots.
But my program is only trial version and sux movie.
[video=youtube;hrJ3chlPVCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJ3chlPVCw[/video]

with what potato did you record this movie?

It doesnt care if the quality is bad im atleast happy that he made something he putted some effort in it

hahaha assa dont be so rude will ya xd you make a movie and lets judge that one:)

don't you want to attrect new players:/?

Tampon is the most loyal player to Warloria, also he logged in at test server and reported many map bugs to GM. His effort for this server deserves him to have his trailer on the main post. From Warloria we respect Tampon.
If you dont like it why dont you make a movie yourself and we judge about it?

don't you want to attrect new players:/?

Of course not, this server is practically a joke. I honestly wouldn't feel safe downloading the client/making an account here as is the owner is some 1337 hacker who blatantly rips others websites.

OOihTAn.png

I don't try to profit off of my server, so I couldn't care less.

hahaha assa dont be so rude will ya xd you make a movie and lets judge that one:)

done that alreadyXD ain't the best either, but tampon lives in his own world and think there actually any good:p
i don't download this client either, no idea why. but i just don't trust itXD

please dont fight in the thread about something schmanky dont worry i will change layout to old sorry for ripping it off but i liked it! i will change it

and the client isnt a virus or w/e it might be detected as a virus but i compressed it with a packer to avoid people cracking it and making it able to bot again

but if you dont want to download the client then not:)

and about ur server schmanky i dont have your files or w/e and Warloria bro stop doing that please its not nice to threat people that way.

Is it just me or is it impossible to connect to the website to even create a character?

Yeah i lied to him, he made noob accounts to spam shit about warloria..... fucing scumbag, i threaten him to stop him, and he did! go throw shit to other servers mothafuk

im not admin, i am volunteer helper to advertise server, im not involved in warloria at all

People who write its virus on client, you are fool

Last edited:
Yeah i lied to him, he made noob accounts to spam shit about warloria..... fucing scumbag, i threaten him to stop him, and he did! go throw shit to other servers mothafuk

im not admin, i am volunteer helper to advertise server, im not involved in warloria at all

People who write its virus on client, you are fool

What?

UPDATE Added on website Report Bug, Top 20 fraggers!

kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back