• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i lied to him, he made noob accounts to spam shit about warloria..... fucing scumbag, i threaten him to stop him, and he did! go throw shit to other servers mothafuk

im not admin, i am volunteer helper to advertise server, im not involved in warloria at all

People who write its virus on client, you are fool

You have nothing to do with warloria excet for advertising, still you say people are fools because their virus program shows a virus? You're the fool.

You have nothing to do with warloria excet for advertising, still you say people are fools because their virus program shows a virus? You're the fool.

listen dont try make server look bad saying its a virus on the client when its not, i dont go to threads of servers which i dont play saying bullshit, fuck you fool

jeffrey your old server was corrupted you had mana runes and i kept hacking the database, it was like this:
"Ok i remove it", than i hack it again "Ok i remove it" etc,
and now on this server cuz i killed some guy several time yesterday he started to ddos me, you give out ips aswell or other gm??

Well, simon i did not give out ips to random people 1. its private i break the law if i did 2.dont have a reason to give random players ips..

so sorry simon i did not i like to keep proffesional and maybe in the past i wasnt a good hoster but i wont give out someones private ips to some randoms

kind regards

so there is other gms(?) a hacker or you're lieing :mad: Jiddra inte is the one who's ddosing me..

you deserve to get ddosed after all hacking you are doing , stop acting victim

what comes around goes around

Well, simon i did not give out ips to random people 1. its private i break the law if i did 2.dont have a reason to give random players ips..

so sorry simon i did not i like to keep proffesional and maybe in the past i wasnt a good hoster but i wont give out someones private ips to some randoms

kind regards

it's not against the law to give out someone's IP who voluntarily logged on ur serv. he prolly did raotiz

perhaps, but atleast I have a name to be known for, who the f*ck are you?

it's not against the law to give out someone's IP who voluntarily logged on ur serv. he prolly did raotiz

idk what you talk stupid f*ck 1. i did not spread ip address from one player to another and 2. i even helped raotiz to solve his problems and if i spread ip address because i hate him or w/e i didnt do that so next time before you say like yeah he did it think before you give a opinion about something sucker and i recall sir giving ip address out in my country is illegal read more instead of saying something you dont know shit about fuck face

idk what you talk stupid f*ck 1. i did not spread ip address from one player to another and 2. i even helped raotiz to solve his problems and if i spread ip address because i hate him or w/e i didnt do that so next time before you say like yeah he did it think before you give a opinion about something sucker and i recall sir giving ip address out in my country is illegal read more instead of saying something you dont know shit about fuck face

if the US doesn't have a law on it i doubt fucking third world brazil has a law on it

Gm dont share my ip
Easy server i kill all time
tures tos hes noob
yours mex TOos POTATOS

are u a moron kid?

us has a law against it, dont kno what u been smoking on

no it doesn't, IP's aren't private you moron. if you voluntarily log onto this guy's server and give him your IP he can do whatever he wants with it

releasing IP's is perfectly legal, jus a shitty thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back