• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
lower manafluid to 7.4 rates, theyre actually too high
utamo vita wars sux so much for a war ot

Well Tomassen i wont do that else i made a 7.4 ot dont you think?

[video=youtube;9EoqBDkpvUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EoqBDkpvUY[/video]

Can you link the custom client on this thread? My friends are playing but i can not download the client because the site is offline

The site ain't working, it's re-directed to a warfare page rare one lol

I wont fix cam anymore 1. its alot of work 2. nobody used it i saw the download statics and it has been downloaded like 6 times so sorry i wont make the cam anymore.

its www.rgnetwork.net/warloria/

I like your ots server. You think your ots its best custom client and black d boters no play here. I make movie boter atack me under roof for show you boters play your ots and no say me i joke because i say true.
I did not mean to offend you and your server just to prove I'm right.
[video=youtube;kI2J8V7IXbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI2J8V7IXbM[/video]

Yes 100% i see him relog .Tampon-> antibot might work fine its just him on his computer he can use different client to connect with SD bot

HAAHHAAHAHAHAAH THATS JEFFREY (THE HOSTER AKA GM WARLORIA) we was talking today after he killed me like 3x in a row on a duel (he used to suck) i was like wow u still bot, he said nah i stopped bot sux etc, this is why i host warloria to practice pvp, and now he gets caught ahahah, he was even saying stupid zaowan allways boting and shit, and now he gets caught by tampon, big LOLS, dont play this shit even the hoster bots on it, i imagine why would he ban others

/Shushu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back