• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I help Tampon show all corupt on Warloria ots.
Tommorow Tampon make movie corupt moderator on otland help corupt and boter gm Warloria.
Moderator will be judged publicly.
But today i take moviees him for people must see coruption on this ots:
Gm Warloria play and boting on Warloria shoting under roof:Warloria boter.avi - YouTube
Coruption Warloria :GM warloria give retards boters gm on ots:Warloria GM coruption - YouTube

Guys simple if you have nothing nice to say just don't comment ! He's hosting the OT out of his money and lets you enjoy it ! IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH IT JUST DON'T FUCKING LOG IN ITS THAT SIMPLE!!
Ty for positive energy! and comments helps out! and screw your negativity hosting this OT gives no benefits so appreciate what you have!
#Warloria Staff

Guys simple if you have nothing nice to say just don't comment ! He's hosting the OT out of his money and lets you enjoy it ! IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH IT JUST DON'T FUCKING LOG IN ITS THAT SIMPLE!!
Ty for positive energy! and comments helps out! and screw your negativity hosting this OT gives no benefits so appreciate what you have!
#Warloria Staff
I do not care people need to be aware that is corruption and sux Boters ots.

I do not care people need to be aware that is corruption and sux Boters ots.
We already got your idea, but if you 'terrorist' guys keep spamming this, Tampon and friends will take vacations constantly.
It's easier for you and us if you don't play and stay away from this thread rather than moderators taking care of your spam.
And this is a final warning.

We already got your idea, but if you 'terrorist' guys keep spamming this, Tampon and friends will take vacations constantly.
It's easier for you and us if you don't play and stay away from this thread rather than moderators taking care of your spam.
And this is a final warning.
appreciated!

I help Tampion because gm ban him for no reason.
Tampon he can't play. And be people responsible for it must suffer the consequences.

I help Tampion because gm ban him for no reason.
Tampon he can't play. And be people responsible for it must suffer the consequences.
That's a problem of Tampon and game owner, not yours. If he can't solve it in private, he won't solve it by breaking forum rules and spamming, so you will face the consequences. It's been enough offtopic with this, further posts will be considered offtopic spam.

<deleted>

didn't know how to delete post, just skip

Added event

Warning when event starts:

hXkiLiP.jpg

You will get teleported to random spots in the lastman standing arena:

is6ivHV.jpg

This is when you win the event:

LV9hoKU.jpg

kind regards

in every temple of the maps there will be a teleport to a event room walk in ur see a room with one working teleport so far and there is the teleport of the event located it will close after 120 seconds = 2 minutes

kind regards

#Warloria Staff! We rock Good job nice work! any suggestions on events tell us we need ideas!!!!!

How about arenas for 1 on 1, 2 on 2 and 4 on 4? Open battles? Last man standing? And why not an arena for a good old match of Tibian soccer? Just to name drop a few you could use.

thx naash i appreciate that and im still bussy with fixing stuff and im considering adding a soccer event:) and already bussy with a 3 vs 3 arena since i added new functions its easier for me to fix a arena like tht:)

kind regards

Just open it with any map, doubt it really matters atm when there aint no other war ots up

Will let me play if you open?
I will not be filmed botters and negative comments ots.
Please just give another map than the Thais.

Put any custom or real map with of the various places for traps.
Now online only sux Orginal tibia war but is shit 0 cusotm , trap and exhausted sux.
If you open all player go your ots , because no have any war ots to play.

If you want i show you my new maps send and you look if you like maybe use or put your.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back