• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - ideas, bug reports

pages/accountmanagement.php:287~
PHP:
$reg_password = trim($_POST['reg_password']);
		$old_key = $account_logged->getCustomField("key");
		if($_POST['registeraccountsave'] == "1")
		{
			if($reg_password == $account_logged->getPassword())
missing hash function, cannot be registered

should be
PHP:
		{
			if(Website::encryptPassword($reg_password) == $account_logged->getPassword())

Why would it?

You can check it out in TFS subversion :)

Code:
<monster name="Eternal Guardian" nameDescription="[COLOR=#ff0000]a[/COLOR] eternal guardian" race="blood" experience="1800" speed="420" manacost="0">
<monster name="Ancient Scarab" nameDescription="[COLOR=#ff0000]a[/COLOR] ancient scarab" race="venom" experience="720" speed="330" manacost="0">

Indeed that's another stupidity. It should be "an" always when the following word starts with a vowel pronunciation.

Example "a":
Code:
[COLOR="#00FF00"]Correct: "a unicorn"[/COLOR] / [COLOR="#FF0000"]Wrong: "a amazon"[/COLOR]

Example "an":
Code:
[COLOR="#00FF00"]Correct: "an elephant"[/COLOR] / [COLOR="#FF0000"]Wrong: "an demon"[/COLOR]

I know this is a kinda nooby question, but it is obvious that someone ignored it <_<

At least I can ensure that you will not find these gramatical faults/minor bugs in my server (if I someday manage to finish one :p)

pages/accountmanagement.php:287~
PHP:
		{
			if($reg_password == $account_logged->getPassword())
missing hash function, cannot be registered

should be
PHP:
		{
			if(Website::encryptPassword($reg_password) == $account_logged->getPassword())
Thank you for report. Now it's [that way I can add 'salt' support for 0.4 by modifying Account class, not edit all files]:
PHP:
if($account_logged->isValidPassword($reg_password))

@other reports
Removed all these 'by' from killers list, added killed/slain/crushed/.., but 'a/an' is definied by engine and stored in database, can't fix it.

@topic
I did test today mail script, found some bugs, fixed all, but idk how to configure it to send mails from gmail box (I'm not sure if it's possible with current class), with my other [not free] mailbox it worked fine.
I had no time to test paypal until now. I hope I will do it tommorow. I got firm account and I can use only 'Buy Now' method (firm can't get donations :) ), so before release I must find someone with Personal account to test if all is ok with 'Donations'.

Right now I'm generating all 9.60 items images (from .ots, .dat, .spr files, generated ~7000, ~11000 left).

I will upload new files tommorow.

Ty Gesior, you rox :)

Anyways, it looks odd as hell when you see something like this:

20 Sep 2012, 22:07 slain at level 347 by a demon, a fire elemental, a fire elemental, a fire elemental and a fire elemental
As seen on: Characters - Anderion

Just in case you didn't notice that you were slain by a fire elemental xD :D

(Kinda joking, but it's quite funny in my opinion ^^)

It shouldn't show that when a player dies by a monster though :p

i don't agree, it should show them all
i haven't looked at the actual code but it shouldn't be very hard to remove duplicate monsters, pretty simple OO concept

i don't agree, it should show them all
i haven't looked at the actual code but it shouldn't be very hard to remove duplicate monsters, pretty simple OO concept

It depends on if you want it to look like rl Tibia or not. In rl Tibia you only see the last monster who hit you before you die.

On the other hand I also think it might be a nice feature if it shows all monsters who killed you ALWAYS when you can remove those duplicates :p

a new version of the shop system i guess
http://i40.tinypic.com/2q9m92q.png
i think this look better :D
Then code it/share code and I will add to acc. maker.
I don't see any reason to waste few hours to make new shop when on 90% of otses admins dont even config item images. People don't care about how shop looks like, they just want good items and low prices. Want better shop? Offer someone (ME!) 10-20 euro and you will get it :)

// Gesior.pl

Then code it/share code and I will add to acc. maker.
I don't see any reason to waste few hours to make new shop when on 90% of otses admins dont even config item images. People don't care about how shop looks like, they just want good items and low prices. Want better shop? Offer someone (ME!) 10-20 euro and you will get it :)

// Gesior.pl
Hey,
I can see u uploaded item images then what the problem is to make item images from shop related to those images u uploaded?
something like {url}/static/items/{item_id}.png

Just installed created an account and I'm getting this:
Lua:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampplite\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 207

Just installed created an account and I'm getting this:
Lua:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampplite\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 207
What webserver? PHP version? System? Looks like XAMPP on Windows with bad default 'php.ini' (PHP config). Google how to fix it.

@averatec
Very good idea. Added loading images of items/items IN container (not container item :p).

EDIT:

New 'paypal_report.php' script:
PHP:
<?php
require_once('./custom_scripts/paypal/config.php');
/*
 * PayPal IPN IPs
 * https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/92
 * search: notify.paypal.com (IPN delivery) 
*/
if(!in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], array('173.0.81.1','173.0.81.33','66.211.170.66')))
{
	echo 'wrong IP';
	exit;
}
$receiverMail = $_REQUEST['receiver_email']; // ots admin mail
$status = $_REQUEST['payment_status']; // payment status, we add only when is 'Completed'
$currency = $_REQUEST['mc_currency'];
$gross = $_REQUEST['mc_gross']; // amount of money, like: 10.00
$payerMail = $_REQUEST['payer_email']; // player mail
$accountID = $_REQUEST['custom']; // user account ID
$transactionID = $_REQUEST['txn_id']; // transaction ID

$logFile = 'custom_scripts/paypal/reported_ids/' . $transactionID . '.log';
if(!file_exists($logFile) && $status == 'Completed')
{
	foreach($paypals as $pay)
	{
		if($receiverMail == $pay['mail'] && $currency == $pay['money_currency'] && $gross == $pay['money_amount'])
		{
			$account = new Account($accountID);
			if($account->isLoaded())
			{
				if(file_put_contents($logFile, 'accountID:' . $accountID . ',amount:' . $gross . ' ' . $currency . ',points:' . $pay['premium_points']) !== false)
				{
					$account->setPremiumPoints($account->getPremiumPoints() + $pay['premium_points']);
					$account->save();
				}
			}
			break;
		}
	}
}
exit;

Also removed 'pacc' from shopsystem.php and table with 'shop pacc history' (Want sell PACCs? Make item that add PACC days in game).
Fixed bug with 'Offer name' in shop history.
Added link to 'paypal' in buypoints.php

Last edited:
I've installed the new xampp and all works fine, without no errors but.
I've put save to characters and they also have group id 1 in the account and in the character samples, but when I create account it creates with group id 0, and they don't save.
So it's a ACC problem or it's mine?

Back