• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [Gesior 2012] Password type error

T

Tinkz

I´m trying to install geisor aac but when i do it I get this kind of error. I´m 100% sure that the server patch is correct aswell as database passowrd/user/dbname

09b6be48a9e0f6ff15c2e3adbf9774b3.png

Solution
I´m trying to install geisor aac but when i do it I get this kind of error. I´m 100% sure that the server patch is correct aswell as database passowrd/user/dbname

There are 2 options to fix this;
The simple thing is to add this to your config.lua
Lua:
passwordType = "sha1"

The other is to change / remove the code, IMO you should modify it since we might add more password encryptions in the future;
Rework encryptionTypes, disable serverlist, update code style with lo… · gesior/Gesior2012@420dd1f · GitHub
Rules for the Support board

8. Removing Solved Content:
- If you solved your problem, do not remove the content in your posts. Instead write the solution you found. This can help other users with the same problem.
- Threads with removed content are useless and are seen as spam.

There are 2 options to fix this;
The simple thing is to add this to your config.lua
Lua:
passwordType = "sha1"

The other is to change / remove the code, IMO you should modify it since we might add more password encryptions in the future;
Rework encryptionTypes, disable serverlist, update code style with lo… · gesior/Gesior2012@420dd1f · GitHub

Solution

Easy way is just to replace this; Gesior2012/latestnews.php at TFS-1.0 · gesior/Gesior2012 · GitHub
Or check this query if you even have it in your database;
SQL:
$SQL->query("SELECT * FROM `z_forum` WHERE `section` = '100' AND `z_forum`.`id` = `first_post` ORDER BY `post_date` DESC LIMIT 8")-

Well some ppl aren't smart when releasing things :p
He has the tibia store installed on his server, what you could do is add a dummy "coins" to your account table, but there might be 10 more that you need to fix.
Better would be to extract the tables from the error messages you are getting, ex; Gesior/schema.sql at master · Marcomoa/Gesior · GitHub

Then you just use ctrl+f to find the next table (in this case z_forum) and copy paste that to your database.

Back