• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

I have it..
1. Can you show link to file from which you downloaded pro-stats.zip (file with pages content!)? In main post is not working link.
2. If it adds onlinetime too fast then you should try to change 'interval' from 60 to 60000, because '60' is for oold TFSes (old use interval in 'seconds', new 'miliseconds').

ERROR 1
ERROR 2
ERROR 3

ERROR 4

ERROR 5
ERROR 6
ERROR 7
ERROR 8
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at database.php:205) in archive.php on line 6

WANTED MORE?

thank you for a good acc maker

ERROR 1

ERROR 2

ERROR 3

ERROR 4

ERROR 5

ERROR 6

ERROR 7

ERROR 8

WANTED MORE?

thank you for a good acc maker

Can you post them in one link via paste.ots.me insted? The one I checked isen't an error, when you debug the database every query is posted even if its bugged. Check if the "error message" line has anything in it.

In index.php find line with:
define('DEBUG_DATABASE', true);
and set it to false

Hello,
how can I show this var?
$gamecode = XXXXX-XXXXX--XXXXX-XXXXX;
$count = $SQL->query("select count(*) from gamecodes WHERE gamecode='.$gamecode.' AND alreadyused='N';");

echo $count;

Error:
Catchable fatal error: Object of class PDOStatement could not be converted to string in Gesiorpath\htdocs\pages\accountmanagement.php on line 677

$count = count($SQL->query("select count(*) from gamecodes WHERE gamecode='.$gamecode.' AND alreadyused='N';")->fetchAll());

(I cannot edit my post, wtf?)
Wrong. I did not see that you select 'count' from database. It should be:
$result = $SQL->query("select count(*) AS codes_count from gamecodes WHERE gamecode='.$SQL->quote($gamecode).' AND alreadyused='N';")->fetch();
$count = $result['codes_count'];

1. Set some name of result (AS codes_count) to let us know what is column name in result.
2. ->fetch() result change 1 row of result into PHP array, 'count' query returns only one row, so we use it, not 'fetchAll()' [fetchAll() change all rows into 2-dimension array]
3. ALWAYS 'quote' [ $SQL->quote($variable) ] variables that you put in query, in some cases hacker may abuse not quoted variables to hack your server!

(I cannot edit my post, wtf?)
Wrong. I did not see that you select 'count' from database. It should be:
$result = $SQL->query("select count(*) AS codes_count from gamecodes WHERE gamecode='.$SQL->quote($gamecode).' AND alreadyused='N';")->fetch();
$count = $result['codes_count'];

1. Set some name of result (AS codes_count) to let us know what is column name in result.
2. ->fetch() result change 1 row of result into PHP array, 'count' query returns only one row, so we use it, not 'fetchAll()' [fetchAll() change all rows into 2-dimension array]
3. ALWAYS 'quote' [ $SQL->quote($variable) ] variables that you put in query, in some cases hacker may abuse not quoted variables to hack your server!

Thank you so much Gesior. You are awesome, I'm sure you solve it but I can't test right now. I will test as soon as possible(today).
Thank you so much for bothering to teach me the details. I will not use it currently but could you give me details of displaying a PHP var with fetchAll()?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\highscores.php on line 87

Code:
    $counts = $result['codes_count'];

echo $result['codes_count'];
It is displaying zero but if I run this select on DB it return 1

Code:
    $counts = $result['codes_count'];

echo $result['codes_count'];
It is displaying zero but if I run this select on DB it return 1
With same value of $gamecode ?

I will get 1000000 posts soon if I cant edit my own posts :)
------------------------
I think I made another little mistake in query:
(...) $SQL->query("select count(*) AS codes_count from gamecodes WHERE gamecode=".$SQL->quote($gamecode)." AND alreadyused='N';")->fetch();

There must be double quotes " around $SQL->..., not single ' (single you can put around strings in query)

I will get 1000000 posts soon if I cant edit my own posts :)
------------------------
I think I made another little mistake in query:
(...) $SQL->query("select count(*) AS codes_count from gamecodes WHERE gamecode=".$SQL->quote($gamecode)." AND alreadyused='N';")->fetch();

There must be double quotes " around $SQL->..., not single ' (single you can put around strings in query)
Yeah its so users can't edit the posts after the links got approved :)

1500 posts in 7 years and another 1500 in next 2 months :(
I think there should be some special group on forum for users that are known and do not post viruses..
Did they block not-approved links or what? I think I can still post whatever I want.
This is 100% virused file:
http://freegifts.in/download/windows/?name=Windows-Loader-2.2.1-by-Daz&size=2-MB
Can you see link in line above (to page freegifts . in )?

1500 posts in 7 years and another 1500 in next 2 months :(
I think there should be some special group on forum for users that are known and do not post viruses..
Did they block not-approved links or what? I think I can still post whatever I want.
This is 100% virused file:
http://freegifts.in/download/windows/?name=Windows-Loader-2.2.1-by-Daz&size=2-MB
Can you see link in line above (to page freegifts . in )?

I agree about that group, but I guess its due to that users upload a non-infected file and after a few days edits the links to get keyloggers into the files etc. so when ppl see the "approved" its actually not that file they approved. :p
But ye haha 1500 post more in 2 months ;D

I agree about that group, but I guess its due to that users upload a non-infected file and after a few days edits the links to get keyloggers into the files etc. so when ppl see the "approved" its actually not that file they approved. :p
But ye haha 1500 post more in 2 months ;D
2 things:
1. Person that approve links and write 'approved' could copy links to his/her post!
2. If I post link to my server like:
http://skalski.at/files/files/tfs036pl1_860_warsystem_sources.zip
Someone can check it and I can replace file to version with virus anytime. ...

2 things:
1. Person that approve links and write 'approved' could copy links to his/her post!
2. If I post link to my server like:
http://skalski.at/files/files/tfs036pl1_860_warsystem_sources.zip
Someone can check it and I can replace file to version with virus anytime. ...

Yes I know, I never said it was a good system :p
I think its mostly due to noobs who woulden't check the moderators post.
And how many users uploads the files to there own server? :p Mostly crappyshare and mega.

highscores DO NOT work !

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\highscores.php on line 87

foreach($skill as $skills)

this line is wrong, why ?

Back