• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 2012

Mateus Robeerto

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I just wanted to confirm if it's true that Gesior is being the target of injections and invasions in the database, causing problems. Has this been fixed or not yet? I don't want to waste time editing my Gesior if there are bugs or problems like that. If so, I'm considering switching to Znote or MyAAC. Thanks.

if you download updated version at official gesior github you should be fine, but if you download old gesiors from random topics, yes you are fucked

but I recommend changing to myAAC as it is "more active and updated"

if you download updated version at official gesior github you should be fine, but if you download old gesiors from random topics, yes you are fucked

but I recommend changing to myAAC as it is "more active and updated"
Great, thanks for answering. I downloaded it directly from the official Gesior repository on GitHub.
Good, you made me relieved. Now I don't have to worry anymore. I really like Gesior, haha.

Back