• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Gesior 2017 ACC maker missing image. Please help

Hubert xD

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I need your help.
On my website there is missing some sort of code or image on my account maker (Gesior 2017).
I have completely no idea where is this writed. I have looked for it in layout.php and index.php and I can't find where is this thing coded. I believe it can be related to missing table in database but anyways can someone help me with it and tell me where is it coded?

There is a picture with circled missing image.

UzFqxJQ.png

Thanks in advance.

I am editing page often and I have already used ctrl+F5 many times - not helping.
Is it first time u see that or its even from before?
If its for first time then try to undo steps u did before on page so somewhere u made mistake
im not verry well with gesior aac, if its znote I would take a try to resolve it xD

Is it first time u see that or its even from before?
If its for first time then try to undo steps u did before on page so somewhere u made mistake
im not verry well with gesior aac, if its znote I would take a try to resolve it xD

It is missing from the beginning, I just ignored that.
Now it is catching my eye and obviously, no one wants something like this on his website :D

Right click on the image -> Inspect (last menu item). Then you will see exactly what image URL (address) is not loaded.

Right click on the image -> Inspect (last menu item). Then you will see exactly what image URL (address) is not loaded.
the thing is I can't right click on it. it is not showing any options after I right-click it. even if I select it and drag it to the new tab, is not showing anything. ;/

Back