• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GESIOR AAC] Fixed paypal script [FOR FREE]

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Today im releasing my paypal system, actually its not mine but i used it, and it worked fine for me..

So here it is,

Speedyshare:

paypal tar

Megaupload:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Heres what you gotta do.

1. Extract this in your xampp/htdocs folder
2. If you want to edit anything in the website look e.g IP/paypal.htm or anything like that, cant really remember, open paypal.htm with notepad++ or notepad..
3.Now open ipn.php, edit those lines:

PHP:
$mysql_pass = 'YOUR PASSWORD HERE'; //

PHP:
$mysql_db = 'YOUR DATABASE NAME';

PHP:
$receiver_email == "YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL HERE"

Also, if you want to edit the points and/or price given, heres what you gotta edit

PHP:
$paylist = array("5.00" => 7, "10.00" => 15, "20.00" => 32);

I'd be happy if you pressed that little button over there <---

Sincerly,

Lolaye

That's VAPus (stian's) script.

- set credits for him... o_o

Also, Artii's script is not bugged, is just the people who don't know how to use it.

That's VAPus (stian's) script.

- set credits for him... o_o

Also, Artii's script is not bugged, is just the people who don't know how to use it.

I didn't download it from vapus..

lolaye, gestior or someone still updating gesior accs? for newer TFS versins? or not anymore?

Thanks for the answer i have the paypal script, but dunno anyway I will make it for my self as always, Otland Never helped me when i needed =/

Thanks for the answer i have the paypal script, but dunno anyway I will make it for my self as always, Otland Never helped me when i needed =/

Here on otland.net now... none will help u, why? otland.net doesnt exits his official name is, otlandebay.net, your need help? pay me or another XD

Dude, i already said ok. this post has been posted 3 times now, stop saying what others already said.

Back