• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] Simple keyword character search

Please give me working version for GesiorAcc
I really need it

How to add this to modern?

PHP:
<?php
echo form_open("character/view");
?>
<div class='message'>
<div class='title'>Character lookup</div>
<div class='content'>
<label>Character name</label> <input name='name' id='search' type='text'> 
<input type='submit' value='Search'>
</form>
</div>
</div>
<br/>
<?php 
	if(!empty($_SESSION['sCharacters'])) {
		echo "<div class='message'><div class='title'>History</div><div id='history' class='content'>";
			foreach($_SESSION['sCharacters'] as $character) {
				echo "<b><a href=\"".url('character/view/'.$character['name'])."\">".ucwords($character['name'])."</a></b> - ".ago($character['time'])."<br/>";
			}
		?>
			<a href='#' onClick='$("#history").load("<?php echo url('character/clearHistory');?>");'>Clear History</a>
		<?php 
		echo "</div></div>";
	}
?>

How to add this to modern?

PHP:
<?php
echo form_open("character/view");
?>
<div class='message'>
<div class='title'>Character lookup</div>
<div class='content'>
<label>Character name</label> <input name='name' id='search' type='text'> 
<input type='submit' value='Search'>
</form>
</div>
</div>
<br/>
<?php 
	if(!empty($_SESSION['sCharacters'])) {
		echo "<div class='message'><div class='title'>History</div><div id='history' class='content'>";
			foreach($_SESSION['sCharacters'] as $character) {
				echo "<b><a href=\"".url('character/view/'.$character['name'])."\">".ucwords($character['name'])."</a></b> - ".ago($character['time'])."<br/>";
			}
		?>
			<a href='#' onClick='$("#history").load("<?php echo url('character/clearHistory');?>");'>Clear History</a>
		<?php 
		echo "</div></div>";
	}
?>

Offer ;)

Let me see it working first, you send the file and then I pay you, since the last conversation we had doesn't let me trust you.

Let me see it working first, you send the file and then I pay you, since the last conversation we had doesn't let me trust you.

I'm sending you the file first?... Nevermind... Anyways im not burning myself scamming no one even someone like u..
Good luck

Back