• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior-AAC] - Xart Edition!! [TFS 0.4 & 0.3.6pl1]

adrian104

Reaction score
Description:
I wanted present the new editions Gesior-AAC, this special version is creat on TFS 0.4, but i want creat for TFS 0.3, mayby in the next version I'll meet my dream and onther user.

Project:
The project was start developed in the new year 2011. In first version released code is clean don't have shop system, I want creat a new Shop System mayby in next released.

Preview screenshot:
gesioraac.png

Tests conducted on TFS in Rev:
  • 0.3.6pl1

Credits:
Code:
- 8.7 layout. (Znote)
- Gesior AAC (Gesior.pl)
- News-Ticker System working now 100% (Norix)
- Some random fixes, made it look more like cip soft page (Xart)
- Modified install.php (redbull915)
- Flag system (Xart)
- logs bought points (coiler)
- Bug Tracker (rodo) Modify by (redbull915)

Progress:
If you want to track progress project, go to page:
Progres - Gesior-AAC

Issuse:
If you have any problem with the AAC, please tell us about it at this link:
Issues - Gesior-AAC

DownLoad:
Downloads - Gesior-AAC

(If you have problems with understanding, very sorry, but English is not my native language.)

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm trying to get my Gesior ACC working but whatever the version of ACC is I always get the same error :/

USING TFS 0.4!
USING GESIOR http://otland.net/f118/gesior-aac-xart-edition-forgotten-server-0-4-a-115239/

STEP 2 ( set path ) Done, no errors
STEP 3 ( set DB ) Done, no errors

STEP 4 ( add samples to DB )
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'tibiaot.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:499 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(499): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 499

@ LINE 499 in install.php =
Code:
$check_news_ticker = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM z_news_tickers WHERE image_id = 1 AND author = 1 AND hide_ticker = 0 LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0')->fetch();

What to do? cause I'm out of ideas...

Rep++

Srry No can edit :S

Fix This criticals bugs for more security.. http://otland.net/f479/gesior-aac-exploits-all-versions-76074/#post780341

Thanks i will try add this very fast

STEP 4 ( add samples to DB )
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'tibiaot.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:499 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(499): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 499

@ LINE 499 in install.php =
Code:
$check_news_ticker = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM z_news_tickers WHERE image_id = 1 AND author = 1 AND hide_ticker = 0 LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0')->fetch();
What to do? cause I'm out of ideas...
Rep++
Say me what you use a rev a TFS
Try use new Released 0.2.1 i have done in this afternoon

A new Released 0.2.1 have:
7805-team.JPG

Please:
Download a new guilds.php find this guilds.php - gesior-aac - Project Hosting on Google Code

Last edited:
What is this for? tracker.php

what we could do to make it say "safer" is to remove all unnecessary things .. ej: houses, monster, spells, and things that do not serve to leave him with less weight and more secure, lightweight.

What is this for? tracker.php

what we could do to make it say "safer" is to remove all unnecessary things .. ej: houses, monster, spells, and things that do not serve to leave him with less weight and more secure, lightweight.

tracker.php is the same as bugtracker but this is modifited

houses.php create for new file for this i can say this file securit

Back