• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, we're all waiting for a stable bug free 0.3 Gesior!

I still think the power of creating GM chars/my whole idea posted further back is an important one to add, saves a LOT of time for the owner.

<Wondering if anyone could create a forum skin to match tibia.com so we can include that?>

Other:

-Update your creature images folder
-Update creatures page, to include loot
-The GM list is already included?

Known Bugs: That automatic Email sender doesnt works for Windows Vista:)

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\Xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\Xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\Xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75
Using latest rev. of TFS 3.0 also using 3.0 version of your acc.mkr

Please help :)
I had this error when I tried to use acc. maker for TFS 0.3 on TFS 0.2 database or use acc. maker for TFS 0.2 on database from TFS 0.3 or use acc. maker for TFS 0.3/0.2 on file "schema.sqlite" from "trunk", if you want use SQLite with TFS 0.3 and my acc. maker use file "forgottenserver.s3db" from trunk as your database.

Ehm, why is the deathlist not working with the 0.2 acc maker and new TFS?

No one died on Libera.

And there is like.. 20 of them xD

Last edited:
:(

Omg gesior you skills are awsome! not youst aswsome they are beautifull :eek:..
maa men this is the best acc I have ever seen and all types of people can do it..
stupid..
very stupid
its the simplest and the best acc ever seen [repeat=
bot there is a problem :S
its not ilegal you thief the skins of tibia.com :S
what I can suggest is to make other skins because well..
:p in my opinion I think that meaby I can be the only one
bot its like thiefing the skins of tibia.com :S
bot its you acc you can do whatever you want :p
anyway Your acc is the best :p

You'll notice, that on the bottom of the page, it's copyright CipSoft GmBH.

You'll notice, that on the bottom of the page, it's copyright CipSoft GmBH.
Still illegal.
I can make other layout, buy someone must make new buttons/logo in place of cipsoft buttons like "Login", "Back" and rest.
I got my layout with other buttons and layout, but it's only for my RPG server :>
Anyone know how to make nice buttons and want help?

TODO list for version 0.4:
-ban manager [0%]
-houses auctions like RL tibia (with special banker script) [0%]
-new legal layout? :) [10%]
-fix all reported bugs, like problem with IE [0%]

Last edited:
Still illegal.
I can make other layout, buy someone must make new buttons/logo in place of cipsoft buttons like "Login", "Back" and rest.
I got my layout with other buttons and layout, but it's only for my RPG server :>
Anyone know how to make nice buttons and want help?

TODO list for version 0.4:
-ban manager [0%]
-houses auctions like RL tibia (with special banker script) [0%]
-new legal layout? :) [10%]
-fix all reported bugs, like problem with IE [0%]
- You're probably planning to do it with login script, what is incorrect. Use TFAdmin (first upgrade POTS to 0.1.4 version, add to OTAdmin class options like setOwner, etc) and real queries to player balance for that.
- Ye, thats the problem. For the first, you should try cleaning up the HTML to be a proper with W3C.

Also, you could try swapping from loops (foreach) at database queries to $SQL->fetch.

I still have to make NPC to get cash from players and set it in database in real time.
Player::transferMoneyTo
Player::withdrawMoney
Player::depositMoney
Should save cash in database(not only change value in game) and not save balance when player save (if page change value player can relog and get his cash back :> ), then I can add easy banker script with new bank system else I must make my NPC Banker to set/load cast from database (storage_id 300) in real time.

Omg gesior you skills are awsome! not youst aswsome they are beautifull :eek:..
maa men this is the best acc I have ever seen and all types of people can do it..
stupid..
very stupid
its the simplest and the best acc ever seen [repeat=
bot there is a problem :S
its not ilegal you thief the skins of tibia.com :S
what I can suggest is to make other skins because well..
:p in my opinion I think that meaby I can be the only one
bot its like thiefing the skins of tibia.com :S
bot its you acc you can do whatever you want :p
anyway Your acc is the best :p[/QUOTE]

What is "bot"? Do you mean but?

I think so xD
You should notice that it means but , after reading the text.
Well,the update really rox , at first i had some problems but i simply logged in in gesiors war ot and he helped me , thanks a lot

Every time the same fucking Error:

Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

MySQL IS running, and the rest in config.lua is ok, too!
The server can also connect to the database but your AAC not..
Avarins AAC can connect to the database, too....so whats wrong?!

Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Documents and Settings/admin/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

open the config lua and set your password here
-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "localhost"
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = "(PUT YOUR MYSQL PASS HERE)"
mysqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver"
mysqlPort = 3306

$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, array('host' => $mysqlhost, 'user' => $mysqluser, 'password' => $mysqlpass, 'database' => $mysqldatabase) );

Gesior, my brother helped me. The reason of the error i said to u and other people have is cuz the line i paste up doesnt work.

see u

$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, array('host' => $mysqlhost, 'user' => $mysqluser, 'password' => $mysqlpass, 'database' => $mysqldatabase) );

Gesior, my brother helped me. The reason of the error i said to u and other people have is cuz the line i paste up doesnt work.

see u

1 of all man create a MySQL database so u can run then put your (user) root (password)you make ur own pass then put it there

Don't drop the tibia layout though, it's the best looking one!

is this AAC compatible with the Slyveria 8.1 server in the Distrobutions section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroxx View Post
$ots->connect(POT:B_MYSQL, array('host' => $mysqlhost, 'user' => $mysqluser, 'password' => $mysqlpass, 'database' => $mysqldatabase) );

see u
1 of all man create a MySQL database so u can run then put your (user) root (password)you make ur own pass then put it there

Kunger, u dont know what are u talking about.. really..

is this AAC compatible with the Slyveria 8.1 server in the Distrobutions section?

Only with TFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back