• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks that worked, the only problem now that i have left is that the "who is online" page wont work correctly.
It only shows like 2 or 3 of the 20 online players.
Also when you look at the profile of a player that is online it will say he is offline.
It must be problem with your script on OTS [login.lua and logout.lua or in TFS engine (from TFS ver. 0.2.10)].

I did not change anything in the code, here are my login and logout.lua scripts.

Login.lua:
PHP:
function onLogin(cid)
    registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PlayerDeath")
    return TRUE
end
Logout.lua:
PHP:
function onLogout(cid)
    dofile("./config.lua")
    if sqlType == "mysql" then
        env = assert(luasql.mysql())
        con = assert(env:connect(mysqlDatabase, mysqlUser, mysqlPass, mysqlHost, mysqlPort))
    else -- sqlite
        env = assert(luasql.sqlite3())
        con = assert(env:connect(sqliteDatabase))
    end
    assert(con:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `online` = `online`-1 WHERE id = "..getPlayerGUID(cid)..";"))
    con:close()
    env:close()
    return TRUE
end

With help of "Nottinghster" I found where is problem with XSS attacks... one stupid bug in index.php let attack all subpages :> (fixed in 30 seconds...)
I'll try to find all other bugs with XSS and fix.

I'm happy to help you!!!

Search for Acunetix 4.0 with Crack to scan with all types of "attack" -> SQL Injection, PHP injection, Blind injection and others.
Acunetix 5.0 show 0 alerts when I scan my acc. maker for XSS :)
Now I'm trying to scan for SQL injection and other in 4.0 with crack.

Cannot change guild titles via guild page.

C:/Documents and Settings/c.d.b/Bureaublad/Project 13/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/c.d.b/Bureaublad/Project 13/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.

why do i get this error? i am not so good in sql even, but can you help me?

well i readed i get this error couse of this:

Error is in your config.lua
Edit config.lua and change database setting to good.

but wat i need to change in the database than?

now its
Code:
	-- MySQL
	mysqlHost = "localhost"
	mysqlUser = "root"
	mysqlPass = ""
	mysqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver"
	mysqlPort = 3306

Code:
	-- SqLite
	sqliteDatabase = "forgottenserver.s3db"

-- SQL
	sqlType = "sqlite"
	passwordType = "plain"

-- Startup
	defaultPriority = "high"

wat i need to change?

Last edited:
a cool feature to add would be something like a reset so you send all players to there temple alternative to a new temple.

Typo mistake in accountmanagement:
Registred instead of Registered.

One Fix:
PHP:
				$name = $account->getCustomField("rlname");
				if(!empty($name)) {
				if(is_int($number_of_rows / 2)) { $bgcolor = $config_ini['darkborder']; } else { $bgcolor = $config_ini['lightborder']; } $number_of_rows++;
				$main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR=#'.$bgcolor.'><TD WIDTH=20%>Real name:</TD><TD>'.$account->getCustomField("rlname").'</TD></TR>';
				}
				$location = $account->getCustomField("location");
				if(!empty($location)) {
				if(is_int($number_of_rows / 2)) { $bgcolor = $config_ini['darkborder']; } else { $bgcolor = $config_ini['lightborder']; } $number_of_rows++;
				$main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR=#'.$bgcolor.'><TD WIDTH=20%>Location:</TD><TD>'.$account->getCustomField("location").'</TD></TR>';
				}

In characters.php.

Else it shows blank fields "Real Name" and "Location".

Last edited:
first of all.... i would like to thank Gesior, this website is just great =D

but i think i found some problems that u may work on =)
1. the server info is sometimes blank,
Players online: /
Monsters:
Uptime: 0h 0m
this one i guess is 'normal', i've tried some other websites, and everyone seem to have the same problem, i've never put the server on and the website so others could play... i'm only testing right now, so maybe this happens only to me

2. this is not a bug, or even a bug problem, but something you should try different, at the monster webpage, its showing the images with 200% of it real size, what makes it with a really low quality, and you really should get the .gif from the monsters moving, much better than still images =) (i know it will use some bandwith but u can host all images in somewhere else so it wont use ANY bandwith, and u should really use it for EVERY little img)
take a look at how its showing at the website:
img2.JPG

3. about the monsters too... i don't know y, some monsters wont appear at the creatures page, for example: Added: Bazir, and its not at the creatures page :S

4. another monster problem... the exp table... its showing the original monster's exp, would b REALLY nice if you use the config.lua multiplier to show the real exp the monster is going to give you =)

5. i really dont know y... but some images are not like they should be... take a look here:
img1.JPG

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Arquivos de programas\xampp\htdocs\adminpanel.php on line 793

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in C:\Arquivos de programas\xampp\htdocs\adminpanel.php on line 796
with this error, i can't chose a vocation when creating a character
thats the message i receive:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Please select a vocation for your character.

7. i'm still looking for problems, thhats it for now^^
i would say that the towns are not installing, but how dumb i am? the map that comes with the servers has no towns =P
hope u can improve your work with my reports

i'm brazilian and my english is not very well... but i hope u can understand it =)
and the website where i hosted the images is a brazilian one, i hope u have no problem by seeing it >.<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

C:/Documents and Settings/c.d.b/Bureaublad/Project 13/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/c.d.b/Bureaublad/Project 13/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.

why do i get this error? i am not so good in sql even, but can you help me?

well i readed i get this error couse of this:

but wat i need to change in the database than?

now its
Code:
	-- MySQL
	mysqlHost = "localhost"
	mysqlUser = "root"
	mysqlPass = ""
	mysqlPort = 3306

Code:
	-- SqLite

-- SQL
	sqlType = "sqlite"
	passwordType = "plain"

-- Startup
	defaultPriority = "high"

wat i need to change?

hey, i had the same problem
maybe we r too nb at this ot stuff :p
but i found the error, at the config.lua you have to chose between sqlite or mysql, and its normally set to sqlite when u just download TFS ready at the forum

anyway... go to config.lua and chose the sqlite for mysql
here is how u gonna find it at your config.lua

-- SQL
sqlType = "mysql"
passwordType = "plain"

Last edited:
glaskario, thanks but now i get this

Code:
Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Documents and Settings/c.d.b/Bureaublad/Project 13/Mystic Spirit/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

got now this

Code:
	-- MySQL
	mysqlHost = "<hidden>"
	mysqlUser = "root"
	mysqlPass = ""
	mysqlPort = 3306

Code:
	-- SqLite

-- SQL
	sqlType = "mysql"
	passwordType = "plain"

-- Startup
	defaultPriority = "high"

i have my router open with that port..

I get this when I try to create a character,
Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

Whats the problem?

I get this when I try to create a character,
Whats the problem?
It's problem with configuration of characters to create. You must set names of existing characters in admin panel. All installed without errors?
EDIT:
I have a lot of work with LUA scripts for my server. I'll try to post new version of acc. maker without bugs.

glaskario, thanks but now i get this

Code:
Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Documents and Settings/c.d.b/Bureaublad/Project 13/Mystic Spirit/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

got now this

Code:
	-- MySQL
	mysqlHost = "<hidden>"
	mysqlUser = "root"
	mysqlPass = ""
	mysqlPort = 3306

Code:
	-- SqLite

-- SQL
	sqlType = "mysql"
	passwordType = "plain"

-- Startup
	defaultPriority = "high"

i have my router open with that port..

man, u have no clue of how to make a sql server? >.<
Code:
	-- MySQL
	mysqlHost = "<hidden>"
	mysqlUser = "root"
	mysqlPass = ""
	mysqlPort = 3306
this thing u have to set up, go to localhost/phpmyadmin to check it out

but man, as i see... u probably have no idea of how to set up a sql server, i really think u should take a look at a tutorial teaching you how to set up a sql server

im getting "too many conections"..can you help me fix it.. im using your shop system and your web site "Im not getting it at the start im getting it when theres like 20 useres aprox

Last edited:
how do i change the items you start with? and the level? and the place you start

Last edited:
how do i change the items you start with? and the level? and the place you start

theres samples at your admin account "1/and you password thats the sample what the web site uses to make characters... there you can edit your equipment level etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back