• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cara flando em portugues ngm vai intender !!
Tudo em questões de otserv é ilegal! Mas nao acontece nada... pode usar !

No more =)

Nossa nem me liguei que escrevi em postugues uaheiuhaieuaheae brigado ai pela resposta!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('3') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Sorcerer Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

How do I fix this? :O

Using FTS latest server.

Last edited:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('3') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Sorcerer Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

How do I fix this? :O

Using FTS latest server.
When you use TFS 0.2 database structure use acc. maker ".. for TFS 0.2.x".
---------------------------
I modify layouts to work with my acc. maker for 10 euro, of course I don't share modifed layouts. Layout for someone new OTS:
greenij6.png

(This layout cost 30$ (Website Templates for Dreamweaver, Frontpage, GoLive, and Flash - 4Templates.com) + 10 euro for my modification :p )

Could you explain what to do? :p

Ah nothing, I will try do that now.

It worked, now I just need to found where to change what lvl you start and so you start in main! :)

And could someone tell me settings for a GM / GOD.

Last edited:
i dont get how to make layouts for this can you teach!? :D

Now I get this;

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\aac\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\aac\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

And I can't found where to change so you start in lvl 20 and in thais..

Gesior.. Can you make so if you get namelocked you can change your name on the site

Gesior.. Can you make so if you get namelocked you can change your name on the site
It's not possible in TFS 0.2, when 0.3 (with new ban system) will be more popular i'll make it.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\Xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\Xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\Xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75

Can you help?
I solved first problem with database.

Check PM box ;)

I'm using TFS Mystic Spirit for Tibia 8.1, ver. 0.2. I downloaded the one for 0.2 on the first post, but on step 4 i get this error:

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.
News sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 410

I get this when i create an account; "Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('6') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Knight Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111"

I'm using TFS Mystic Spirit for Tibia 8.1, ver. 0.2. I downloaded the one for 0.2 on the first post, but on step 4 i get this error:

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.
News sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 410

Gesior, I sent you a PM, are u there?

Hmm...After a long struggle with changing ports so others could view the website i realized one thing. The localhost that was once there is now gone. So my question is...If i want to log into the mysql database through phpmyadmin to do things such as make gms characters and what not, how do i go about doing that?

Hmm...After a long struggle with changing ports so others could view the website i realized one thing. The localhost that was once there is now gone. So my question is...If i want to log into the mysql database through phpmyadmin to do things such as make gms characters and what not, how do i go about doing that?

Uhm, it should still be working with your local ip adress.
Sure you've xampp running?

It should be http://localhost/phpmyadmin

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 43

help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back