• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i fix the image verification thing thank you .. and about the online problem i can seem to fix it i have change the status timeout to 0 and nothing oh another thing i dont see the login letters "Login" inside the button all i see you are not logged in and create account how do i fix that? oh one more thing gesior how the i put a download page inside account like the one in http://ots.wypas.eu/ because i want to put my edited client there can you help me please oh and can you please show me how i can do an extra field in the account creating "repeat password" i need that because a lot of player keep on making new account becasuse they didnt wrote the password right!-.- ^^ ...help
thanks for all!
I'll add repeat password in next version.
i ask one more time xD

"1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: D:/xxx/Open_Tibia_TFS/Open Tibia_TFS/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong."
whats wrong? how to repair it?
Maybe something with point 1, 2 or 3? :>
What version of TFS do you use? OTS work without problems?

Can i juzst deleteall the samples if i dont want to have an ingame acc maker or how do i make it?

I just want people ,like in rl , to loggin on my page and create an acc there ^^

//modified Create Account - verify image is now configurable, form is validated by JavaScript before send to server (show errors: "Please enter xxx[account number/e-mail/password/verification code]!", "First accept server rules!" or "Repeated password is not equal password!")
------------------------------------
Can i juzst deleteall the samples if i dont want to have an ingame acc maker or how do i make it?
I just want people ,like in rl , to loggin on my page and create an acc there ^^
You want to use my acc. maker and create characters on page you must have characters:
Sample Druid, Sample Sorcerer, Sample Knight, Sample paladin or just Sample Rook (if you have rook system) in database. My acc. maker copy this characters with new names (posted by player/user).

Last edited:
But u can also logg in with them on 1/1
When i just write an "1" when the server is on i get to an acc with that players (samples)

and i dont want that to be so i should just make a complicate pw and acc so nobody can loggin with them or what?Sorry for my sillyness xD

But u can also logg in with them on 1/1
When i just write an "1" when the server is on i get to an acc with that players (samples)

and i dont want that to be so i should just make a complicate pw and acc so nobody can loggin with them or what?Sorry for my sillyness xD
If you don't want to use account manager IN GAME and don't let players login with 1/1 disable in game acc. maker and change password to account: 1 (it's default administrator account in my acc. maker)
It will take a lot to the new version? I am anxious!!! xD
I just started "Lost account interface", then I'll add all new options to admin panel and add "change nick (title)" to guild system. If all will work fine I'll post new version.
//modified Create Account - now it send e-mail with acc. number and password to e-mail if admin set all right in config

Well,when i change it to 1/1 (accnumber / pw) people can still loggin with it :/
So how do i disable the ingame one

'

I just started "Lost account interface", then I'll add all new options to admin panel and add "change nick (title)" to guild system. If all will work fine I'll post new version.
//modified Create Account - now it send e-mail with acc. number and password to e-mail if admin set all right in config

ohh so glad you are working in the new version cant wait for it! ... keep up the good work gesior! also it will be really great if you make it easy to fix the online counter it keeps staying in loading for me =( and i try everything... also the login button doenst say "Login" its just blank and i have fix it in the config i only get "you are not logged in" and "create account" also a download section will be so apreciated thanks for everything gesior! nice work you are doin thanks!:thumbup:

help pleasee... peope cant make character in my server .. gesior i dont know whats wrong they can create account but when they click on create char it logs them out and ask for login again i dont what to do help please ...

This AAC is so great and so awsome, I had no problems to config a new site.

Problems And Tips:
1. The homepage take long time to "read" online-players-Experience when you reload the scoresite. Is it a fresh reload everytime or is it update every X minute? It cant be my computer, 3ghz dualcore 4gb ram.

My idea !
Add v-bulletin forum, allready configure (added in your installer) with some standard forums like "request, complains, oftopic", with the same login as Adminlogin and the forum already online when you start the site.
(auto-upload sqldatabase bla bla. ) Ofcourse a option "Dont want to install forum click here to continue".

/Nippe

This AAC is so great and so awsome, I had no problems to config a new site.

Problems And Tips:
1. The homepage take long time to "read" online-players-Experience when you reload the scoresite. Is it a fresh reload everytime or is it update every X minute? It cant be my computer, 3ghz dualcore 4gb ram.

My idea !
Add v-bulletin forum, allready configure (added in your installer) with some standard forums like "request, complains, oftopic", with the same login as Adminlogin and the forum already online when you start the site.
(auto-upload sqldatabase bla bla. ) Ofcourse a option "Dont want to install forum click here to continue".

/Nippe
http://ots.wypas.eu/index.php?subtopic=highscores
http://www.capernia.net/index.php?subtopic=highscores
Load highscores in one second or less. It load stats from database every time when you open highscores page.
http://www.capernia.net/index.php?subtopic=whoisonline
Also load in 1 second.

http://ots.wypas.eu/index.php?subtopic=highscores
http://www.capernia.net/index.php?subtopic=highscores
Load highscores in one second or less. It load stats from database every time when you open highscores page.
http://www.capernia.net/index.php?subtopic=whoisonline
Also load in 1 second.

I have tested it again, it was the server that lagged.
But what you think about my idea!!!! ??

My idea !
Add v-bulletin/phpbb forum, allready configure (added in your installer) with some standard forums like "request, complains, oftopic", with the same login as Adminlogin and the forum already online when you start the site.

Last edited:
help gesior people cant create chars in my server ... well not everyone but most of them cant .. when they click on create char it sends them back to login... ,,please help

A new tip !
A counter, to see how many people that have visit your site !

Well , a counter which shows how many people visited ur side , what is it usefull for?

After a couple of minutes i´ve found out that i cant answer, I think it is some personal issues. But When i found a server on otslists I want to check it out before I play. Then I check the homepage, im always think "ahh very lot of users visit the site, it must be a good server".

/nippe

help gesior people cant create chars in my server ... well not everyone but most of them cant .. when they click on create char it sends them back to login... ,,please help
What web server do you use? XAMPP? Do you have enought ram/cpu power? Is it work stable? :>
Players logout only if:
-they don't accept cookies (SESSION)
-server crash/restart or too fast delete SESSION (login) information (normaly it should be saved for about 20 minutes)
A new tip !
A counter, to see how many people that have visit your site !
Hmm...
http://ots.wypas.eu said:
Account maker by Gesior and Elf. Layout by CipSoft GmbH.
Page has been viewed 684781 times.
My account maker has counter of visits from first posted version.
Scroll down page.. in footer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back