• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc] Modified characters.php

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there, I modified my characters.php a while ago and now I'm releasing it, here u go..

Just replace your characters.php with this:

Characters.php

Screenshot:

iejtz9.png

Hope you like it!

Regards,
Naxtie

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
The color will change automatically :) If it dont, tell me what color you want to use and i'll fix that for you. :)

:eek: Good! Rep+ I need collor with gesior.
This php functions in morden? I used morden.

I dont have it in modern version, sorry.
Try to add it and see if the colors automatically change.

It is not hard to convert it to modernAAC.

What gesior version is this for?

The version I was using was 0.3.6 I think.. I dont know really :p Think it was something like Xart Gesior Version or something :p

- - - Updated - - -

Should work for any gesior version except the latest one I think :p

It don't work on the newest gesior (1.0.1)

Btw, for the one who don't want to download, just take the code from Here

Warning: Division by zero in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 156

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php:178 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(178): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(106): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 178

why that?

Back