• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc] Paygol Sms Shop System For 73 Countries ! Tutorial

yea, you should improve it, I also have tons, but jus to check it..

PHP:
<?php
/*

Note:Before starting you have to create an account at http://www.paygol.com/register?affiliatecode=T8Y7-LK0M-NY0R-Y6O3

*/

// check that the request comes from PayGol server
if(!in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'],
  array('109.70.3.48', '109.70.3.146', '109.70.3.58'))) {
  header("HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden");
  die("Error: Unknown IP");

}

// get the variables from PayGol system
$message_id	= $_GET['message_id'];
$service_id	= $_GET['service_id'];
$shortcode	= $_GET['shortcode'];
$keyword	= $_GET['keyword'];
$message	= $_GET['message'];
$sender	= $_GET['sender'];
$operator	= $_GET['operator'];
$country	= $_GET['country'];
$custom	= $_GET['custom'];
$points	= $_GET['points'];
$price	= $_GET['price'];
$currency	= $_GET['currency'];

//Replace these parameters by your database details
$dbhost     = "localhost"; //Your database domain
$dbuser     = "root"; //Database username
$dbpassword = "dbpass"; //Database password
$db         = "dbname"; //Database name

//Connect to Database

if ($custom == X) {

$conn = mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpassword);
mysql_select_db($db);

$sql = "UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = premium_points+'".mysql_real_escape_string($points)."' WHERE name = '".mysql_real_escape_string($custom)."'";
mysql_query($sql);

mysql_close($conn);

} else {

die("Error");

}

?>

set custom to a very strange variable like 'penis', you will also need to set it up on your buypoints.php, this is very basic security,

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\paygol.php on line 44

Line 44: mysql_close($conn);

I keep getting "Error: Unknown IP" but I'm using Znote ACC, does anyone know how to fix this? I tried going to just /buypoints.php but it doesn't load anything : /

Works very well. I am new to having a shop on an OT but I just looked up the earnings you make using paygol, it's like 50% of the amount someone donates. So for example someone donates 5 euros, you recive 2,5 euroes. Isin't that a lot? If it is, which alternatives are there that doesn't take such a huge chunk of the donations?

Thanks for the script btw, excellent guide.

Works very well. I am new to having a shop on an OT but I just looked up the earnings you make using paygol, it's like 50% of the amount someone donates. So for example someone donates 5 euros, you recive 2,5 euroes. Isin't that a lot? If it is, which alternatives are there that doesn't take such a huge chunk of the donations?

Thanks for the script btw, excellent guide.

Thanks ;)

@testepaulinho

Go step by step in my tut. Anyway you probably forgot ad your ip on paygol site.

Back