• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc] Paygol Sms Shop System For 73 Countries ! Tutorial

bro you are awesome Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep For You.
But Last Thing.
Im Now Have like 50 euro+ On My Paygol Account .
How I Transfer Them To Paypal. OR My bank Credit Card?
help me please ....

bro you are awesome Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep For You.
But Last Thing.
Im Now Have like 50 euro+ On My Paygol Account .
How I Transfer Them To Paypal. OR My bank Credit Card?
help me please ....

log into your account and click payouts . Now you have 2 options paypal or bank transfer. chose it and after that decide which offer you want, payouts every month (-5% of total earnings), payouts every 2 months (-3%) or every 3 months like daopay without any minus price .

This scripts works in 100% if you go step by step in my tut.... and it dont have any bugs , it's impossible to make "fake" points or something like this ( thanks to kula and other for help ).

If you get any trouble write pm to me I'll try to help , if will be a lot of similaire problems with configure ( but it shouldn;t) i'll try update this tut .

With a lot of earnings ;)

I still get Unkown IP Error, i followed step by step all things. When i go to myots/buypoints.php get error at main content line 24 D:

Very Nice Thx
1.jpg
28.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
29.jpg

I still get Unkown IP Error, i followed step by step all things. When i go to myots/buypoints.php get error at main content line 24 D:

Did you add good localization to your paygol.php file on paygol site? for example I had http://mytibiaots.pl/paygol.php on Url Background (IPN) on site . (you can change mytibiaots to your IP of your machine or dedicated server or failover ;-p ). oc put your paygol.php file to public_html folder.

Yep, and still get Unkown Ip, send mail to support ppl on paygol and answer useless shits u.u

"Next in Url Background (IPN) write link to your file paygol.php like http://myots.com/paygol.php <- This is Very Important ! If you don't write this you won't get any points !" <- this is why you get unkown ip. you must add correct link to paygol.file.

Of course change myots.com to your domain or IP. and put paygol.php to public_html folder with acc maker.

It works 10000000%

I'm not recommend Paygol system, it says that you can withdraw cash every month, but its same as zaypay - you've to wait 3 months to withdraw cash (but on zaypay you've got more % from sms).
Here is proof:
Code:
Dear Kamil our system shows your payout set for May 2013
You have three month cycle activated.
Thanks

" PayGol pays your earnings immediately after we have received the money from our providers. Operators in different countries pay at different speeds, some upto 3 months. That's why we give the chance to pay you in advance without the need to wait three months."

This is the difference.

I added the system but when i click on option 2 or 3 is the same price of the option 1 :S any idea?, i already check the service on paygol

I've done everything right but get Error: Unknown IP.
I followed you're tutorial and did it all.

- - - Updated - - -

points isn't being added.

wladca look
paygol was work perfect to me and all is okay
but now its not work anymore i dont why bro?
see
Hello mohazaki, you received a payment of 3 EUR. Thanks for using PayGol.

Payment description:
Service Id: 54264
PIN: 646337
Transaction Id: 123456
Item: Premium Point
Payment: 3 EUR
Custom: 122
Mobile phone: 9999999999
Carrier: Testing
IP:
PayGol - easy micropayments
that massage from paygol when someone payment on testing .
its done everything and its not work and not work on site.
You have premium points: 0
and i right on paygol.php everything is fine
dbname - db password - and i dont know what the problem.
try to help me please.

i am an problem
Notice: Undefined variable: main_content in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 16

Back