• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior Acc TFS 0.3.5pl1 - How configure level and equips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

independentebr

Reaction score
Hello !
I want to know how I can edit the level and equips when I create a new char using Gesior Acc for TFS 0.3.5pl1.
When I create a char... its a level 1!
HELP ME PLX!

Log with your admin account and replace all set ingame after execute this in your SQL Database

PHP:
UPDATE  `YOU_DATABASE_HERE`.`players` SET  `level` =  '8'
UPDATE  `YOU_DATABASE_HERE`.`players` SET  `experience` =  '4200'

http://localhost/phpmyadmin

Rep++ me

Log with your admin account and replace all set ingame after execute this in your SQL Database

PHP:
UPDATE  `YOU_DATABASE_HERE`.`players` SET  `level` =  '8'
UPDATE  `YOU_DATABASE_HERE`.`players` SET  `experience` =  '4200'

http://localhost/phpmyadmin

Rep++ me

Can you explain how i make that?
In config.php?

I tried in sql database and get this error:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UPDATE `testando`.`players` SET `experience` = '4200'' at line 2

Just login to ur server with ur admin account, enter all of your samples
Knight sample
druid sample
paladin sample
sorcerer sample

Give them all lvl 8 and the items you want that vocation to start with, log them out in a temple you want them to start in etc.

When you create a character it will be exactly the way the sample vocation is like.

Just login to ur server with ur admin account, enter all of your samples
Knight sample
druid sample
paladin sample
sorcerer sample

Give them all lvl 8 and the items you want that vocation to start with, log them out in a temple you want them to start in etc.

When you create a character it will be exactly the way the sample vocation is like.

not for me it wont. they just reset without anything. all that's left of my modifications is their stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back