• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Gesior Account Coordinate problem

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello! I will give reputation to the first who give me a good answer what I need to do exactly.

I have just installed the newest gesior account manager for my 8.4 server. However, I had to set the coordinates, levels and everything in the "Sorcerer Sample, Druid Sample etc...

Now when I create a character in the account management place, the character doesn't copy the tempel coordinates from the Sample characters but it copies all the other thing I changed, like level etc.

Do I need to change the coordinates somewhere else? please, I really need help.

Well, for thais its usually 5 right?

And yes, the town id is correct. However, I said that it doesnt copy at all any coordinates, just the level and the rest I fixed...

anyone?

You have to add the Town ID's in the AAC aswell.
You will find that option in the admin panel.
After that is done, you just add x,y,z and townID to the samples.

You have to add the Town ID's in the AAC aswell.
You will find that option in the admin panel.
After that is done, you just add x,y,z and townID to the samples.

Uhm, not in the newest version.
The only options you got in the newest version is:
Reload Monsters
Reload Spells

and create news

Anywhere else I can set this?

Search for this in config.php file:
Code:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(1);
and replace 1 with the right town id..

Uhm, not in the newest version.
The only options you got in the newest version is:
Reload Monsters
Reload Spells

and create news

Anywhere else I can set this?

Then use admin panel from a earlier version.

Or you can do it manually:
If you use config.php
PHP:
$towns_list = array(1 => 'Rookgaard', 2 => 'Carlin', 3 => "Ab'dendriel", 4 => 'Oken', 5 => 'Thais', 6 => 'Venore', 7 => 'Unnamed Town2', 8 => 'Unnamed Town3', 9 => 'Unnamed Town4', 10 => 'Port Hope', 11 => 'Game Master Isle', 12 => 'Liberty Bay', 13 => 'Svargrond', 14 => 'Gengia', 15 => 'Pyre', 16 => 'Max', 17 => 'Unnamed Town', 18 => 'Ankrahmun', 19 => 'Darashia', 20 => 'Edron'); // list of towns, id => 'name'

Change it so it matches your map.

Then use admin panel from a earlier version.

Or you can do it manually:
If you use config.php
PHP:
$towns_list = array(1 => 'Rookgaard', 2 => 'Carlin', 3 => "Ab'dendriel", 4 => 'Oken', 5 => 'Thais', 6 => 'Venore', 7 => 'Unnamed Town2', 8 => 'Unnamed Town3', 9 => 'Unnamed Town4', 10 => 'Port Hope', 11 => 'Game Master Isle', 12 => 'Liberty Bay', 13 => 'Svargrond', 14 => 'Gengia', 15 => 'Pyre', 16 => 'Max', 17 => 'Unnamed Town', 18 => 'Ankrahmun', 19 => 'Darashia', 20 => 'Edron'); // list of towns, id => 'name'

Change it so it matches your map.

Thanks, that worked!"

One question more, how do you make so there's only one option there? (Thais)

Give me the php code for that

Back