• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Gesior Shop error & Items Effect on equip

Yusuf El-Shora

Herizona-Ots
Reaction score
hello there,
I didn't want to make 2 topics for the problems I'm facing Support section stays clean as possible .

I'm using tfs 0.4 & Gesior Acc ..
My problems are :

1) For Gesior Acc, when i add two items in the - Additional Items - section shown below :

H3soTZc.png

the first items takes his original items Picture, but when i add any other or second items below it, the added item takes the same Picture as the above one !!

(as you see First items was armor"demo rch" / second item " Rich demon" supposed to be a Legs !)

I hope any one help me as i searched all files and scripts but could not FIX THIS..

2) For items effect : ( I SOLVED IT)
I have an Ring in my ot with description "
15% More Hp/Mp", and when i wear it in ring slot a Text comes out on my character saying "Extra - Activated"
And when i take it off it says "Extra - Deactivated" ...

gLZjJsh.jpg

-- I tried to add another ring but i can't make it really do (
+15% Hp/Mp)
and i can't make it do an effect when i wear it on like (
Extra - Act/Dec)

If anyone know where i can locate this script or where to edit this i can do the rest on my own, i just can't find where to make that effect.

Thanks in advance !

Last edited:
Back