• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior shop]SMS to RL cash/points in shop, daopay.com system

I can't check daopay now, but you can try to change (~40 line, buypoints.php):
PHP:
	$handle = fopen("http://DaoPay.com/svc/PINcheck?appcode=".$appcode."&subkey=".$prodcode."&pin=".$pin, 'r');
to:
PHP:
	$handle = fopen("https://daopay.com/svc/pincheck?appcode=".$appcode."&prodcode=".$prodcode."&pin=".$pin, 'r');

After I did that I get this error when trying to check code...
[function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Result too large in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 43

But if I put in the URL manually, it says "ok"

omfg im working on 123ticket.com... (a copy from daopay sys from gesior xD)

but this system is very cool

Hello

I wonder if anyone tried to daopay and has been paid to pay pal esque serve if I'm not sure if someone can tell me that I would appreciate that very much.

Thank you.

[function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Result too large in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 43

Still need help on this... Gesior where you at

The buypoints works great for me :D
But im just worried that someone can hack my daopay or something, because my ot server was hacked threw xampp but they cant do it again cuz i changed the pma settings.

So my question is there something i should change so nobody can hack me or something? :eek:

:D

The buypoints works great for me :D
But im just worried that someone can hack my daopay or something, because my ot server was hacked threw xampp but they cant do it again cuz i changed the pma settings.

So my question is there something i should change so nobody can hack me or something? :eek:

:D
Better change password. If someone can send SQL queries to ots database with admin access to MySQL he can get any info from any file [get text from config.php, config.ini, config.lua of ots] (windows, not sure is it work on linux).

Hello

I wonder if anyone tried to daopay and has been paid to pay pal esque serve if I'm not sure if someone can tell me that I would appreciate that very much.

Thank you.

Can someone please help me with this...

hi gesior spox już mam all aaa tylko powiedz mi jedno czy trzeba rejestrowac sie na daopay.com??? plz odpowiedz fast
ej
a na dotpay.pl trzeba sie rejestrowac ???

Last edited:
@mustang512
daopay.com to jak liczysz na graczy z swiata, ale pewnie wiekszosc bedzie z polski, wiec dotpay.pl samo starczy (w dotpay.pl mozna placic z zagranicy tez, ale tylko kartami kredytowymi, a w daopay.com mozna placic z telefonu z calego swiata - ja uzywam tylko dotpay.pl, bo duzo wygodniejsze i prostsze w obsludze), oczyscie musisz sie zarejestowac i odrazu cie ostrzege, ze jak nie masz 18 lat to zaloz konto na rodzicow, bo w dotpay nie masz jak wyplacic kasy z sms przed 18.

@Figaro
Try:
http://otland.net/178524-post58.html

nom nie mam 18 ;( ale kumpel z którym robie otsa ma 17lat to go zapytam kiedy kończy 18 i problem z głowy ;]

What should I type in Company section? I am 16, so what should I put in there? :p

I cant edit the post ? Well, what should I type there when I sign up on daopay?

To everyone that has problems with their Daopay script!
Here is mine. NOTE THAT I REMOVED THE POLISH DOTPAY! So if you use Dotpay thing, sux to be you :p

buypoints.php

Back